Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

10 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The recents defeats near Robras has destroyed the spanish morale. They don't flip french ports anymore because they know the outcome. Even daytime french can face the spaniards.

Looking at the map, Spain is surrounded by enemies; france, pirates, prussians... All of this because of 7UP and jags. I haven't seen spain in such bad shape for months.

Spain should recognize its defeat and surrender to France. 

@_Alucard_ @Jorge

Last time I reply to you troll. You can quote me 1000 times more...

You are patehetic. Spain is doing perfectly fine, and you can tell bullshit after bullshit but at the end of the day it will still be bullshit.

Your hate towards Spain is just delicious, your tears are delicious. Did you lose a girlfriend to a Spanish macho man? How can you be so pathetic?

"Spain is surrounded by enemies"  -----> Spain is always surrounded by enemies, nothing new here. 

"I haven't seen spain in such bad shape for months" ------> LOL, what bad shape??? Maybe in your dreams.

"Spain should recognize its defeat and surrender to France" ------> You wish 

"They don't flip french ports anymore because they know the outcome" ------> Last port flipped was Cayo Biscaino, taken from the french and undefended. We don't like to waste our time.

Meanwhile, the brits keep taking neutral ports or even from Poland. You are doing a great job  LOL.

The question is: did your girlfriend left you for a Spanish macho man ? Seriously.

• Like 7

On 8/12/2018 at 1:28 PM, NethrosDefectus said:

Not true! I've found them to be very useful the last couple of days

On 8/12/2018 at 1:50 PM, Banished Privateer said:

Key West and Cayo Romano were ports where some Spanish had shipyards.

I find it funny that some of the people who say that key west is a bad port (which gives a neat gold profit, contains stone blocks and iron one and at the same time is between LO ports and spanish capital) also think that this shithole called batabano or something like this is a good port :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On 8/12/2018 at 4:20 PM, Christendom said:

ask 2Strong.  He dies easy and is very salty 

I have no idea what you are talking about, could you point out some example?

On 8/23/2018 at 4:56 PM, Louis Garneray said:

Caribbean server is where we are.... it's not EU server, it's not American server, it's not Javanese server, it's Caribbean.

Its EU server, its located in germany if im not wrong. "Caribbean PvP" is just the name because of the ingame map

or is this website fake? http://naval-action.1formatik.com/server-status.php

I don't think so

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Apparently you don't really know the history of all the servers we had here...

oh indeed i remember this old "PvP Global" server now.... actually it turned out to be less global than the current server is.
I joined by late 2017 or something like this so i dont really know a lot about old days of Naval action

15 hours ago, _Alucard_ said:

The question is: did your girlfriend left you for a Spanish macho man ? Seriously.

15 hours without any response or quote from the troll...

diana-acierto-reasonwhy.es_.jpg?itok=94M

I like this image, spanish colors :)

Edited by deltonos

Reports tell that the spanish fleet attacking rio seco was intercepted by a mix french and pirate fleet.

The spanish, despite saying ports are unimportant, keep attacking without any success.

7UP has dropped timers on several ports (one of them, Hitten hatcha, is a live oak port). It clearly shows the low moral in the spanish ranks. Even it is possible that some 7UP are seriously considering the option to change nation due to lack of preparation of the real spanish.

This theory is supported by the fact that spain hasn't attacked anything in the last few days. 

The moral of their leaders and the trust on their players haven't been this low since the war began. In this forum we have seen  how @_Alucard_ and @Jorge said the spanish players are noobs and carebears.

Unable to counter attack, they fight a defensive war which are actually losing. France is living a golden era after knowing that their big brother, the mighty spain, was, in reality, nothing more than a little sister.

Meanwhile the russians have successfully conquered the pirate port of Parrot Cay. 

Roseau, Coquibacoa, Port au Paix (x2), Terre de bas, San Agustin, parrot cay... When are the nations going to wake up and stop the zerg?

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

11 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Reports tell that the spanish fleet attacking cayo biscaino was intercepted by a mix french and pirate fleet.

The spanish, despite saying ports are unimportant, keep attacking without any success.

7UP has dropped timers on several ports (one of them, Hitten hatcha, is a live oak port). It clearly shows the low moral in the spanish ranks. Even it is possible that some 7UP are seriously considering the option to change nation due to lack of preparation of the real spanish.

This theory is supported by the fact that spain hasn't attacked anything in the last few days. 

The moral of their leaders and the trust on their players haven't been this low since the war began. In this forum we have seen  how @_Alucard_ and @Jorge said the spanish players are noobs and carebears.

Unable to counter attack, they fight a defensive war which are actually losing. France is living a golden era after knowing that their big brother, the mighty spain, was, in reality, nothing more than a little sister.

Meanwhile the russians have successfully conquered the pirate port of Parrot Cay. 

Roseau, Coquibacoa, Port au Paix (x2), Terre de bas, San Agustin, parrot cay... When are the nations going to wake up and stop the zerg?

Dont try to divert the real discussion here: tell us the history about how a macho-man "board" without marines your girlfriend :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Reports tell that the spanish fleet attacking cayo biscaino was intercepted by a mix french and pirate fleet.

Go to sleep bats, its late. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Cayo Biscaino is in Spanish hands as far i know. The port that was defended by France and Pirats was 2 days ago Rio Seco a Prussian port. 

9 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Reports tell that the spanish fleet attacking rio seco was intercepted by a mix french and pirate fleet.

wtb a brain for horatio

I do love it when a poster gets under the skin of other forums users to such an extent they have to revert to  insults and  insinuation about the posters family .

it shows that not only are France winning the NA war  that Hornblower is winning the forum war .😊

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 2