Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

49 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Can you explain? I'm not sure to understand how "the night schedule ruins the game to more people"?

Easy....

EU timer population 80%

US timer population 20%

Eu timers ruin the game for 20% of people from the server

US timers ruin the game for 80% of people from the server

So US timers ruin the game for more people than EU timers.

42 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I have no complain about not being able to play vs Euro players.

You don't play against european people..... You play against people from outside europe.... When you play, european people are sleeping.... And viceversa....

Maybe on weekend, people can change a litle their playing time, but as 90% are like that.

I repeat.... This is not against nobody.... The problem is the same for both, but european people are more, and it seem the problem is from european people, but the problem is the same for all...

Edited by Alvar Fañez de Minaya

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

Another thought is that these are self inflicted wounds.  Spain wasn’t attacked until JAGs and 7up started meddling in the night crews RVR fights.  Perhaps you should be picking your faction leaders a bit more wisely.   Spain directly ended an evening feud or “war” between 2 nighttime groups that have been fighting each other for over a year.  Quite a feat I must add.  Both of you seem to also omit that these 2 factions that stopped attacking each other did so for a reason.  They’ve also been fighting each other since well before the merge.  We stop for 2 weeks and folks lose their minds

You didn't get the point. 

You do what you do in game. That's fine. Absolutely no problem with that. But please stop repeating ^this bullshit that spain and particular one player is responsible for what you do. 

1 minute ago, Louis Garneray said:

We don't care about day time Spain. We care about playing with all the players during our time.

I would like to play against you in my timer, but probably your'e sleeping..........

It happend the same in your case.....that's the big problem, we can not play together, because we do not have the same schedule .....

Just now, Louis Garneray said:

If you want to play vs me.... please come live on the American continent. Otherwise there is nothing I can do for you. Sorry.

At least........ Thanks....

we play in the same place, but not against each other, that is the big lie of global server uncovered by timers .....
We play in the same place, but in turns ...... Not together ........

1 minute ago, qw569 said:

Interesting fact

181 (58%) ports have no timer :)

And there are players in game in any time

image.png.ac67b1eb9ddf5dd0d757df22e0b0cb3e.png

No no qw, you can't bring reason and logic into this, that's unfair.

If so many EU play at EU time, they should be fighting each other more :).

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

As a conclusion, spaniards want to expel VCO, WO, BLANC and UWS from the server so they can claim victory over the french and the pirates.

No idea what you are talking about and what makes you think so. 

17 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Back then when you were the Russian night crew King of Crowns fought VCO very successful. You lost almost all of your ports to the French. Nighttimers fighting each other did not have a bad influence on the game. But the problem is that VCO is still too weak fighting WO successfully. So you teamed up with them. And finally UWS joined the French side as well. Today we have a big  oligopoly of nighttime clans which work together. There is no competition anymore. Only some ganking of US lieutenants.

As long as I know most of experienced EU players refuse to play with you in your time. That's why the possibility to take back important ports with nighttimers at the weekend is only a theoretical solution to break your trust. Maybe a big alliance of all daytime nations against France could change that. But a daytime trust against the nighttime trust is really not the solution which brings balance of powers back into the game. It can only be an emergency measure until devs fix the game.

Technically the only evening PB I was in against KoC while in Russia was Hat Island where we won  🙂.  I had forgotten about that battle, that was a fun one.  

The pirates are in a weird spot during the evenings.  Both the US and France have 2-3x our regular numbers and debacles like Saint Nic ensure that we get screened out wherever we go.   I mean you saw UWS' numbers up at San Jose.  Them + WO + BLANC....we've got no shot at night.  While we're not really heavily RVR inclined (we just like doing PVP really) not being able to make into most PBs is rather annoying.....so we simply don't bother anymore.  That was until Spain stuck their nose into our business.  But we set out what we aimed to do in taking Key West, sunk a fleet, and now just sit back and PVP most evenings.  It's rather enjoyable.  

The only teaming up we did was when we happened to run into US players grinding hostility and decided to sink them in return for closer huntings grounds.  It's nice being able to sail 5mins now.  

13 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Bullshit. All of Britain knows us as Christoph and his gang.

Generalissimo Christoph sounds better IMO.

3 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

F3C26DADF818FF514C3AE6F6D0615E04AE77A84C

Batabano?

What happened in islamorada? Did the spanish set their alarms?

They get so mad when they lose ports close to cuba... I'm surprised you haven't tried yet the shallow ports in north florida. A fleet of requins should easily go through any blockade and fight the PB.

If you are looking for more pvp, many spanish players still prefer pveing in mariel, bahia honda, la habana, matanzas. And lets take into account that some clans use south florida for crafting, that was the reason behind the retake of cayo anclote.

On 9/2/2018 at 12:19 PM, z4ys said:

image.png.6c233ebaae00a10d522689aae7fd9fc6.png

The recents defeats near Robras has destroyed the spanish morale. They don't flip french ports anymore because they know the outcome. Even daytime french can face the spaniards.

Looking at the map, Spain is surrounded by enemies; france, pirates, prussians... All of this because of 7UP and jags. I haven't seen spain in such bad shape for months.

Spain should recognize its defeat and surrender to France. 

@_Alucard_ @Jorge