Game-Labs Forum

The Tourism Industry of Key West is now Open for Business

Teutonic

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Urgent warning for all investments with VCO and Christendom. They  urgently search for new owners of their ports due to overwhelming maintenance costs. Financial collapse of this entity could happen every day now.

Key West covers our current port costs + still made us a profit.  We're good.  Also had a couple clans from other nations throw into the KW pool to make sure we kept it open.  Guess a convenient launching point to go sink spain is highly desirable.  Keep making enemies.

1 hour ago, Ketunpoika said:

You dont have balls to face 7UP in our prime time...Scream more help!

Unfortunately our times don't line up.  Maybe one day.  From what I saw at Key West and the brit battle at Turneffe, I'm not too worried.  You are of course welcome to stay up this week during our nighttime activities if you want to fight.  

Mimbres was raised to get some screening fights and grind up requin slots for a couple of our daytime guys.  Mission accomplished.  We'll start doing real shallow PBs again when the trollquin problem gets solved.  

8ce4a2e7504e88b8bda496ddea20ab8f-png.jpg 

Edited by Christendom

11 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You ly worse than Elon Musk. Probably you cook the books like him as well. It's very easy to generate income for the books, if you put tons of goods in your own store. Profit is not made when you set the contract but when it is fullfilled.

Same thing with Mimbres. It was no bunch of shallow ships waiting for pvp but one 1. Rate and one Buccentaure in the deep water behind the island. Why do you wanna make the world believe that you have a capable fleet, when you struggle already to fill up an epic event?

You gotta stop huffing bath salts dude.  You're losing your mind.  Perhaps you missed 7-8 pirates outside mimbres tagging folks and sinking them.  It was fun  

17 minutes ago, Willem said:

And what about the billions of other stargates ingame? They don´t matter?

Ofc they do. Sail out, conquer ports near them and do the same ?

Or is there any prohibition for conquering said ports ?

6 hours ago, Sir Hethwill the RedDuke said:

Need another "key west" franchise location near Batabanó so the indiaman stargate gets permanently camped.

Working on it, lot's of timers though. 

I started a SGA rewatch over the weekend.....I miss that whole franchise and I think what I miss even more is meaningful and positive sci-fi.  I love the expanse and the new trek is kinda OK, but dark drama driven scifi is a little too gloomy sometimes.  SG was a good counter to this.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Expanse became kinda meeeh at the end, beginning was the best. Star Trek will always rule.

If you're a book reader there should be some good stuff coming up.  I'm not huge on how the ring gate stuff turned out and it seemed to move a little too fast in my opinion.  Overall it's still the best scifi on TV.  All I can say about the new star trek discovery is it's not like the trek I grew up with in the 80s/90s.  Hopefully Picard coming back will fix this.

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Go ahead and camp it. Good thing is, you have to wait for hours until a ship comes over. Since it's in the safezone we have plenty of time to bring reinforcements in to outnumber every attacker, and just can do other stuff meanwhile. 😜

Happy days :) Been there once, 2 ships went down, so i guess i might return.

Oh bloody hell... we should all stop pressing sail then. Guess retirement at El Rancho and a PvE life for me wasn't enough, had to come back to old habits. Shame it took some many to take back something it took so few to take. Jajajajajaj

16 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

What do you mean with defense? That we babysit our carebears in Habana safezone? They have to learn how to fight themselves. VCO and those Brits are the first light target for them. Easy enough to defeat that they don't get demotivated and strong enough that they don't get bored too fast.

So far in the Habana / KW / Tumado corridor there I've collected over 200 marks and sunk 0 times over the past couple weeks.  You need to babysit better.

5 hours ago, Christendom said:

So far in the Habana / KW / Tumado corridor there I've collected over 200 marks and sunk 0 times over the past couple weeks.  You need to babysit better.

So I expect to see you on the top of the PvP leader board the rest of the week then.. :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tiedemann said:

So I expect to see you on the top of the PvP leader board the rest of the week then.. :D

Sadly probably not.  Summers over and back to work this week.  I’ve been on the board a bit recently though if you guys noticed.  

16 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

200/week is a rookie number, that's what I get on one trip to Charleston 😎

200 a week is hustling in a trollquin man.  That’s some hard earned cash.  Lots of hercs and tbrigs.  Unfortunately most of the bigger game is smart enough to run downwind.  I sunk the same 7up guy 3x before he realized he could just run away.

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You should put some more cannons into market. There are still less than 100k  repairs in shop as well. Tax income went down to 483k yesterday. That's not good. VCO now has a maintenance bill of 1 million per day. And Spain is not willing to take back any of those ports. Work harder to avoid bancrupty, mates.

And not to forget, Islamorada and Manataca are available to conquer as well. We removed timers to make it more convenient for you. 😄

Thanks! It'll make it easier to control the florida keys :).

On 8/14/2018 at 12:10 AM, Christendom said:

200 a week is hustling in a trollquin man.  That’s some hard earned cash.  Lots of hercs and tbrigs.  Unfortunately most of the bigger game is smart enough to run downwind.

I, being nothing super, hit 200+ in 3 days in Jamaica. Looks like pvp tourism is nothing exceptional in Habana so.

Looks like spaniards are smarter than Brits... I saw too many Brit frigs trying to run a Requin at beam...

51 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

I, being nothing super, hit 200+ in 3 days in Jamaica. Looks like pvp tourism is nothing exceptional in Habana so.

Looks like spaniards are smarter than Brits... I saw too many Brit frigs trying to run a Requin at beam...

was really like 2 mornings, but who's counting.  We had some good hunting this morning also   🙂