Game-Labs Forum

The Tourism Industry of Key West is now Open for Business

Teutonic

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

Spanish tears??? Lol

Pls take more ports. 

1 hour ago, fremen said:

The return of Christendoom, the shitbag of the NA.

I’ve seen some tears.  The desperation in nation chat today was...delicious.  There’s quite a few that aren’t happy with 7up right now.  

Key West is the only port we really want, the rest is just seeing trying to get stormcrow to #1 on the conquest leader boards.  

JAGs and his NorthViking diplomacy made this happen.  He can make it stop if he so chooses.

Edited by Christendom

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I’ve seen some tears.  The desperation in nation chat today was...delicious.  There’s quite a few that aren’t happy with 7up right now.  

Key West is the only port we really want, the rest is just seeing trying to get stormcrow to #1 on the conquest leader boards.  

JAGs and his NorthViking diplomacy made this happen.  He can make it stop if he so chooses.

Will Key West stay open for the foreseeable future?

50 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Shitbag, Suits you! Never forget it's the shitbags that keep the game alive 

46 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Not only JAGS, don't forget the great posts by Graffie bernadote.

And this "northviking diplomacy" was fully supported in its time by his minions: christoph, donjuan dimasto, tiedeman and graffie. All now 7UP.

30 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Not only JAGS, don't forget the great posts by Graffie bernadote.

And this "northviking diplomacy" was fully supported in its time by his minions: christoph, donjuan dimasto, tiedeman and graffie. All now 7UP.

I have no beef the the other 7up guys except for that dope ketunpoinka who tries to sink VCO traders and then dies to forts in the process. The rest of 7up goes along with the plans and shows up, just like they did in REDS.  They just want fights and they’re loyal.  They don’t handle losses well though so JAGs needs to be careful.

JAGs is much like NV and feels he can dictate to others who and where they are allowed to fight.  He tried to screen us out against a Russian port (after Russia attacked us prior) and I warned him at the time what would happen if he did.  This is the aftermath.  JAGs tried to do the same to the evening French crew during one of their PBS and tried to screen them out and he created another incident where Spain loses more ports.  With the loss of Turneffe they are nearly kicked out of the Belize area now.

I’m sure with the recent losses at Carta they will come knocking on pirate doors soon enough now that they can’t club brits easily.  They can take all the pirate ports they want I suppose.  GB will keep nipping them at the Caymans and hopefully Sweden gets off the couch.

Spain needs to rethink their head of diplomacy.

1 hour ago, NethrosDefectus said:

Will Key West stay open for the foreseeable future?

KW will remain open until the day we lose it or someone schedules a PB.  

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I have no beef the the other 7up guys except for that dope ketunpoinka who tries to sink VCO traders and then dies to forts in the process. The rest of 7up goes along with the plans and shows up, just like they did in REDS.  They just want fights and they’re loyal.  They don’t handle losses well though so JAGs needs to be careful.

JAGs is much like NV and feels he can dictate to others who and where they are allowed to fight.  He tried to screen us out against a Russian port (after Russia attacked us prior) and I warned him at the time what would happen if he did.  This is the aftermath.  JAGs tried to do the same to the evening French crew during one of their PBS and tried to screen them out and he created another incident where Spain loses more ports.  With the loss of Turneffe they are nearly kicked out of the Belize area now.

I’m sure with the recent losses at Carta they will come knocking on pirate doors soon enough now that they can’t club brits easily.  They can take all the pirate ports they want I suppose.  GB will keep nipping them at the Caymans and hopefully Sweden gets off the couch.

Spain needs to rethink their head of diplomacy.

KW will remain open until the day we lose it or someone schedules a PB.  

Graf is only loyal to what he believes in. His posts proves this fact.

4 hours ago, Batman said:

How many more ports is Spain willing to lose before they start threatening devs they will quit the game?

@Ove Gjedde you taking bets on this?

i dont think they will ,, these spanish players seem to be different to the ones that cried over lost ports 2 yrs ago ... these will just use dlc and switch to next nation they think is winning

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

No. Please, keep up the night flights.
You were the main cause of the server split, and the main ally we have who always believed that the server merger was a mistake and that it was only a matter of time before we got back to the same thing.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CeltiberoClearco said:

You were the main cause of the server split, and the main ally we have who always believed that the server merger was a mistake and that it was only a matter of time before we got back to the same thing.

lol oh dear we are back to this .... why are you only just complaining about this now French and US have been night flipping since server was merged take a look at ports on mosquito coast at la navasse .. oh sorry they were your allies so you didnt think it deserved a mention .. now your on the end of it your crying put timers on your ports and pay up like everyone else

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

lol oh dear we are back to this .... why are you only just complaining about this now French and US have been night flipping since server was merged take a look at ports on mosquito coast at la navasse .. oh sorry they were your allies so you didnt think it deserved a mention .. now your on the end of it your crying put timers on your ports and pay up like everyone else

Is it because you have 30% of the ports with a timer at night? 
Having those timers I don't understand why they would care about night fights.
Will you explain it to me?

1 hour ago, CeltiberoClearco said:

You have been playing the game the way you wanted for months, doing what you like when and how you liked it. 

It is time to burst your buble.

You have the ability to prevent night flips.  You choose not to.  Hold less territory or be prepared to lose it.  It’s very simple.  Every nation so far has been the victim of off time flips since the merge with the exception of Spain.  You’ve been in a quiet little bubble of safety because you’ve either been allied with the night flippers like the US or WO, or friendly with them in the case of myself.  JAGs and 7up started this little war and they are the only ones who can make it stop.  He’s managed to piss off the pirates and the night time French.  Sounds like he should stop negotiating for you guys.  

For every pirate port attacked from here on out, Spain will lose 2 more at night.  We’ll then start screening for the Brits also.  You’ll lose either most of your ports or drain your banks with timers.

So here are the terms.  JAGs apologizes to myself and the evening French ( if they want it ) for interfering with our port battles.  He keeps his nose out of future evening affairs.  We keep our current ports, you can have vacas.  And the night flips stop.  I am not unreasonable.  Accept or don’t.  I don’t care.  I’ve made Spain quit before and don’t mind doing it again.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, koiz said:

Well you're not in it so that helps. 

That’s fine.  We’re enjoying our content.  We win battles now that you aren’t commanding them. So does the US.  Funny how that happens.  

Anyway enjoy your time in Spain with those nightly predictable kills outside Port Morant like clockwork.  Be sure to stop by the gift shop in Key West please and sample the wares.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

That’s fine.  We’re enjoying our content.  We win battles now that you aren’t commanding them. So does the US.  Funny how that happens.  

Anyway enjoy your time in Spain with those nightly predictable kills outside Port Morant like clockwork.  Be sure to stop by the gift shop in Key West please and sample the wares.

Same old Chris...Funny how I ran so many battles all of a sudden. lolol 

I have enjoyed my time in Spain, better than playing with "people" like you and vodka. 

Edited by koiz

Is it because you have 30% of the ports with a timer at night? 
Having those timers I don't understand why they would care about night fights.
Will you explain it to me?

30% seems a little high but i cant be bothered checking pobably CH clans ports  they are a chinese clan we dont have much communication with them ,, so i cant explain anything ,,

can you explain if you dont like night flips why dont you put timers on your ports ?

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

30% seems a little high but i cant be bothered checking pobably CH clans ports  they are a chinese clan we dont have much communication with them ,, so i cant explain anything ,,

can you explain if you dont like night flips why dont you put timers on your ports ?

Overall these past few months GB timers are what I would call reasonable. Set for EU players and particular clans that hold those said ports. CBC is one that I find questionable PB timing now. 

If you cant afford to put a timer on an important port then that is the clans fault. You are not protecting your interest. US has placed a timer on all the ports it holds interest in currently. It is the first line of defense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

You have the ability to prevent night flips.  You choose not to.  Hold less territory or be prepared to lose it.  It’s very simple.  Every nation so far has been the victim of off time flips since the merge with the exception of Spain.  You’ve been in a quiet little bubble of safety because you’ve either been allied with the night flippers like the US or WO, or friendly with them in the case of myself.  JAGs and 7up started this little war and they are the only ones who can make it stop.  He’s managed to piss off the pirates and the night time French.  Sounds like he should stop negotiating for you guys.  

For every pirate port attacked from here on out, Spain will lose 2 more at night.  We’ll then start screening for the Brits also.  You’ll lose either most of your ports or drain your banks with timers.

So here are the terms.  JAGs apologizes to myself and the evening French ( if they want it ) for interfering with our port battles.  He keeps his nose out of future evening affairs.  We keep our current ports, you can have vacas.  And the night flips stop.  I am not unreasonable.  Accept or don’t.  I don’t care.  I’ve made Spain quit before and don’t mind doing it again.  

Same as before the server split. He blackmails the players with the night flips. This is the RvR they want the dev's for the game?
Please, continue.

• Like 1