Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bloody Hound

[REWARDS] Black Spot on XXXXX ports

Recommended Posts

hym7xkI.jpg

cf0U3fJ.jpg

 

REWARDS MAY INCREASE

(Depending if a Battle is fought) 

 

*coughs* Argh! ye see they 'ave nah been those most gentlemen like since we came back 'n i thought why nah say our farewells afore we totally go.

Bein' pirate i would mighty much like t' sink our owns but i cannah so i thought i'd reward ye kind folk t' do it.

Now hang 'em from the yardem, old salt. Savvy?

Due to me quitting the game i have alot of left over 'stuff' and would rather not let it go to waste, so i thought i'd create some content.

 Happy Hunting! 

tenor.gif

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Christendom said:

One has to ask....why?

 

Maybe you missed it, or perhaps the text wasn't big enough to see?

 

13 minutes ago, Bloody Hound said:

Due to me quitting the game i have alot of left of 'stuff' and would rather not let it go to waste, so i thought i'd create some content.

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

 

 

Ah you just made me notice a typo, cheers.

I thought i'd try and create some content where RvR lacks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m curious why XXXXX clan.  I want the juicy drama.  

5 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

 

Maybe you missed it, or perhaps the text wasn't big enough to see?

 

 

Back to your hole on the PVE server.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Christendom said:

I’m curious why XXXXX clan.  I want the juicy drama.  

Back to your hole on the PVE server.  

Sir yessir.

For the record, we can read there. 😉

Edited by Jean Ribault
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jean Ribault said:

Sir yessir.

For the record, we can read there. 😉

Well that’s about all you can do there.  Enjoy it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

there is no explanation of why the target is xxxxx......gotta role play this shit more

*coughs* Argh! ye see they 'ave nah been thee most gentlemen like since we came back 'n i thought why nah say our farewells afore we totally go.

Bein' pirate i would mighty much like t' sink our owns but i cannah so i thought i'd reward ye kind folk t' do it.

Now hang 'em from the yardem, old salt. Savvy?

 

Also i was goin' t' start doin' loot fleets 'n stuff, but aft wha' i've heard/read today this idea came along 'n i thought why nah!


 

Edited by Bloody Hound

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Delfigrey said:

I hate to break it to you, but every gaming community has drama.

Hate to break it but is not true. Try to bring drama to Sailaway ( just to name one ) and you'll see how fast you lose your access to the game.

Snappy salute, sorry for the intrusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xxxxx could just be the only left pirate RvR Clan. There doesn't have to be drama for content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

VCO, NOT, FP? They all do RvR. 

Thought VCO is preparing switch to Dutch Oo. Took 2 weeks for christen to tow his ships. It has to be planned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, z4ys said:

Thought VCO is preparing switch to Dutch Oo. Took 2 weeks for christen to tow his ships. It has to be planned.

Damned Mercenaries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sir Hethwill the RedDuke said:

Hate to break it but is not true. Try to bring drama to Sailaway ( just to name one ) and you'll see how fast you lose your access to the game.

Snappy salute, sorry for the intrusion.

Drama is what keeps mmos alive. As much as you all hated LV he made more content for the server than anyone has ever done. Christendom and kocs hatred is also content. If one of them quit the other would too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bloody Hound said:

Due to me quitting the game

Why? Why? Why? Please don't. Koto never got great again! You can't quit yet. You have a job to do! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Drama is what keeps mmos alive. As much as you all hated LV he made more content for the server than anyone has ever done. Christendom and kocs hatred is also content. If one of them quit the other would too. 

Now i know why i never touched MMOs in earnest. But I cannot remember any drama during my time back in - Anarchy Online, Project Entropia and Age of Reckoning... *yawn* Banter yes, toxicity never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sir Hethwill the RedDuke said:

Now i know why i never touched MMOs in earnest. But I cannot remember any drama during my time back in - Anarchy Online, Project Entropia and Age of Reckoning... *yawn* Banter yes, toxicity never.

You never really did much rvr. I can tell you drama wars are the ones worth logging on for. GB and sweden wanted to fight. @rediiican tell you we didn't bother flip ports because we didn't have the hatred towards each other to bother. Fun fights/wars don't last. Drama wars don't stop until the player base is worn down. Unless you are @King of Crowns then you just dodge with 3-6 timers. Anyway let's leave this topic :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a grunt. Say where I need to sail to do or die. No diplomacy needed in a wargame, too much talk kills it, hence no drama should exist. Only-  Attack, fight, GG. Next day do more. Everyone's fun.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't confuse drama with toxicity. There a extremely bright line in the sand that separate the two.

Bounties are excellent content. Force feeding poison along it... not really :). Your fun versus everyone's.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going Dutch now?

XXXXX and VCO RVR together in the evenings.  There isn’t really much semblance of organization during the EU Pirate times to get RVR done and they usually go out to flip a port and then Prussia gets some PVP marks.  Unfortunately any ports that pirates want will probably need to be taken by us.  Too bad @Banished Privateer is playing KoC timer games with most of his.  😂

Personally I don’t really subscribe to the ‘take all the ports’ mindset that others in this game do and I’m just happy with our name on one.  XXXXX owns a lot of territory, I’m sure they won’t mind the reduction in daily costs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Most of the British port timers are now set to 5-8 ;) That's the new meta timer. 11-14 failed recently, so many ports have been lost...

It's been proven time over time that folks can get up early to meet the 11-14 timer and do battle.  Now KFC"s 03-06 timers are just to late for any one but maybe SEA/AUS players.

29 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I’m going Dutch now?

XXXXX and VCO RVR together in the evenings.  There isn’t really much semblance of organization during the EU Pirate times to get RVR done and they usually go out to flip a port and then Prussia gets some PVP marks.  Unfortunately any ports that pirates want will probably need to be taken by us.  Too bad @Banished Privateer is playing KoC timer games with most of his.  😂

Personally I don’t really subscribe to the ‘take all the ports’ mindset that others in this game do and I’m just happy with our name on one.  XXXXX owns a lot of territory, I’m sure they won’t mind the reduction in daily costs.

 

Well it's been said on the forums so it must be true?  I did hear a rumor last night ya'll where going to a new nation, but it was quickly shot down when I pointed out folks get the nations tag of the battle they join and the player still had his rank tittle of a pirate.  Some folks you think played this game or not....as for why XXXXX you listed it right there, cause they prob own the most ports out of all the pirates.

 

Well folks happy hunting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Christendom said:

I’m going Dutch now?

XXXXX and VCO RVR together in the evenings.  There isn’t really much semblance of organization during the EU Pirate times to get RVR done and they usually go out to flip a port and then Prussia gets some PVP marks.  Unfortunately any ports that pirates want will probably need to be taken by us.  Too bad @Banished Privateer is playing KoC timer games with most of his.  😂

Personally I don’t really subscribe to the ‘take all the ports’ mindset that others in this game do and I’m just happy with our name on one.  XXXXX owns a lot of territory, I’m sure they won’t mind the reduction in daily costs.

 

Draugr wants the British ports. 

I suspect this thread is connected to the argument between Draugr and one of the KOTO guys in nation chat yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to start drama, I just thought this would be a way of getting some stuff going with PBs, 

I was going to do the same with high value ports like Cartagena or Little harbour. or picking a random port on the map to attack.

 

I don't play anymore but that does not mean i can't contribute somewhat.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...