Game-Labs Forum

Another game is stealing your game play

Enamine

Just thought I'd let whomever know that I saw an ad for a game called "War of Colony" and the ad had all in-game video game play from Ultimate General. Like, it was identical. Completely ripped off. Before I saw the ad display the game name, I thought you guys were coming out with a new mobile game and I got excited.

Just passing it along. 

The platform that drives the ad is called UnityAds. Think you have a pretty good false advertisement or trademark infringement case

• Like 1

He, last time I saw their ads they used Empire: Total War screenshots. xD So, apparently UGCW is now where it belongs: On one level with Total War. 🤣

Edit: Just to make it clear, UGCW IS on one level with TW, or at least Sega and CA should see it as serious competition for the future. Was about time they get some...

Edited by Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf

On 7/24/2018 at 10:04 AM, Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf said:

He, last time I saw their ads they used Empire: Total War screenshots. xD So, apparently UGCW is now where it belongs: On one level with Total War. 🤣

Edit: Just to make it clear, UGCW IS on one level with TW, or at least Sega and CA should see it as serious competition for the future. Was about time they get some...

I quit the TW series when they went the Fantasy route. Only way they'll entice me back is a TW:Mongols game.

I actually love the Warhammer Fantasy setting, not only am I a fan of Warhammer (and 40k), but the game is far more fun to play than any historical title they released since Shogun 2. As some of this team are now working on Three Kingdoms I have hopes this title could be ok...but these hopes aren't too great. And don't mention Thrones of Britannia...this game is crap.

• Like 2