Game-Labs Forum

threats

I don't know if this is tribunal worthy but you don't have to listen to anyone.

If you want to follow diplomacy, go ahead, if you don't want to and want to sink everyone, go ahead and do so.

You can also right click their name and then press ignore so that you never have to listen to them again.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, reaperpt said:

I am not French but by what I perceive or play in the way that it wants or I am forced to change of nation

Your allies can attack you but you can't attack them. What part you don't understand?  😄

• Like 3

it is not a matter of court but rather that I or any other player buys a game to play as he wants and not to be practically obliged to play the way that another person wants. when there are treaties between nations we are not obliged to accept this treaty because there are also players from those nations attacking the French and I did not buy a game to be sent or ordered by any player I do not know anywhere

There's a troll named "Republican" in the US nation chat, this is clearly a French version of the same player. Ignore him... trolling in chat does not need to come up on the forums. That's what trolls want- attention.

REPUBLIC is not a troll in French nation.

We sent to Reaperpt the French diplomat and he insulted him on discord.

Republic tried to talk to him ingame and Reaperpt insulted him ("vai à merda"...).

He wants to play outlaw ? Right, we gave him a good advice, change your nation, turn pirate....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forbin said:

He wants to play outlaw ? Right, we gave him a good advice, change your nation, turn pirate....

but pirates aint Outlaw 🤔 even though it should be a nation without capital, free for all mechanics and without AI reinforcement zones..