Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pandakraut

J&P Rebalance + Surrender mod

I'll try:

1. Find the correct folder. For me that's USER/application support/steam/steamapps/common/ultimate general civil war

2. Right-Click on ultimate general civil war, open folder contents.

3. Then I just copypasted the mod files everywhere, overwriting as I went along. I'm not sure where you HAVE to paste them.

21 minutes ago, shamrock5079 said:

Should the prices for selling captured equipment be $0?

How many points in econ do you have? At lower values cheaper weapons do sell for zero.

Hi,

unfortunately this mod is not working on GOG version. After installation when i try to launch a game it opens steam page with UG:CV page. And I only own game on GOG. Is there a possibilty to make this mod work?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zyszczak said:

Hi,

unfortunately this mod is not working on GOG version. After installation when i try to launch a game it opens steam page with UG:CV page. And I only own game on GOG. Is there a possibilty to make this mod work?

I'll get a GoG version added later today.

After playing few missions I have noticed some wierd AI behaviour. When computer sends his infantry to attack they stop before they get into range of my units and stay in that position until they are routed. I think the couse of this may be a diffrence in weapon range. In early battles enemies have mostly muskets, while my infantry is equiped with weapons that have range of 400.

11 hours ago, HootOwl said:

Is this the most up to date version? I notice the J&P+Surrender is only 1.2, but regular J&P is currently 1.24.

Unfortunately yes, this one hasn't been kept up to date with the latest J&P changes.

The next version of the J&P mod will have several updates to the surrender algorithm that will be different from WVPM's so this mod will probably get retired at that point.

Edited by pandakraut