Game-Labs Forum

One Week and Zip!

Question

Sunday crafting came available to me the Pirate Frigate, so begins spending CMs for permit, upgrading ship yard to level 2 via 4 days of acquiring LHs and 1k iron fittings, all other resources easy.

Got there!

First battle selected lieutenant commander combat order, lowest 5th rate battle.

Nek minnit...

Sunk! AI sent her and me to the bottom, oh well it was only a week…

In my own analysis I had built the planking out of teak, big mistake, I didn’t have enough planking HP, needed 5% more.

My query though, in PvE 5th rate battles do you need a fleet, 1, 2 fleets ships or can you do it 1 vs AI.  

4 answers to this question

fleet order = meant to be for a grp of 5 players

Combat order = meant to be solo

if you struggle just try the tutorial/ final exam there you lose nothing and you can get confident.

Edited by z4ys

BuckleUpBones. All of us have felt your frustration at one time, so don't lose heart.

You could outfit your next ship with the 'Bow Figure - Elephant' module to give your ship more armor HP. And if your using your ship predominately for mission leveling I would suggest a Live Oak - White Oak build. And don't lose sight that you can always escape the mission (using your ships best point of sail) if you see that you are likely going to be defeated and lose your ship. 

Or, for just $19.99 you could purchase the soon to be released DLC, 'Prolific Ship Builder' that gives you five ships for one build....sorry, sarcasm.

35 minutes ago, z4ys said:

fleet order = meant to be for a grp of 5 players

Combat order = meant to be solo

Thanks, that's helpful

3 minutes ago, Captiva said:

All of us have felt your frustration at one time, so don't lose heart.

Oh the plain!

Lol

we all live and learn.