Game-Labs Forum

First person shooter during the battles of the American Civil War. Excellent recreation of weapons, uniforms, regiments, landscapes, historical battles, skirmishes etc. For lovers of this era of American History. Enjoy it.

Multiplayer online, is in early Access. Greetings!!!.

• Like 3

Steam Early Access available, with good people a wonderful game, much like virtual reenactment. 

At the moment too many arcade N00bs annoying the atmosphere with stupid ingamevoice comments.

But still interesting game if you like muskets and gunsmoke 🙂

I have the game it is pretty cool.  Very costly EA tho imho as the first tier for actual game play is $60 and EA donations go up to over $1000 with various goodies added in, but I feel the game could really use a lot more than just simulation of infantry, they need to add artillery, cavalry, and more to finish this game and make it an all around amazing Civil War game.  Also they suffer from extremely erratic population levels on servers.  One day you log on and there are huge line battles and actions, the next day there is literally 0 people online.  So I haven't been playing too much for those reasons.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hemp Amore said:

I have the game it is pretty cool.  Very costly EA tho imho as the first tier for actual game play is $60 and EA donations go up to over $1000 with various goodies added in, but I feel the game could really use a lot more than just simulation of infantry, they need to add artillery, cavalry, and more to finish this game and make it an all around amazing Civil War game.  Also they suffer from extremely erratic population levels on servers.  One day you log on and there are huge line battles and actions, the next day there is literally 0 people online.  So I haven't been playing too much for those reasons.

These were the prices for the Growfund campaign, but they are no longer available, now the game is only available as early access for € 24.99.
Artillery and cavalry are next planned exactly as musicians ect.
Field Report 41: Phase 3 Release and Early Access Roadmap, 11.12.2018

🙂

20 hours ago, Hemp Amore said:

Yes. It is a "weekly event" type of game with the community drills during the week. Very much like many other "sims" out there that live their best at the weekend events.

Though I find the general public battles during the week are fairly organised/competent as weekend events are for companies. There's bound to be a few decent officers on each side, or a regiment leading the way for the non-enlisted men :P

I can wholeheartedly recommend the game if you are interested in the Civil War, or if you like games such as Holdfast or M&B Warband: Napoleonic Wars.

The state the Alpha is in right now, is decent and very much playable and enjoyable.

• Like 2