Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DesMoines

alt Farming GS silentwraith Swedish Nation

Hi all.

after a good fight near la desirade against Silentwraith he sink. But less one min after that he sink a French ship in front of Gustavia… Just impossible. i does F11 for report in game. But i suspect Alt Farming from this player

3FE282712179CBA5E8B3B6C06E20A2FEB09ACE55

He didn't kill anyone at Gustavia, it's combat news broken. He died, he left battle, he spawned in Gustavia and he got another kill in the previous fight. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

But i suspect Alt Farming from this player

You are wrong. I talked to him. He died at La Desirade and also killed one of your guys at La Desirade. 

I also F11'd the not properly working combat news. 

4 minutes ago, Joernsson said:

I also F11'd the not properly working combat news. 

Yes, the news issue happens when player dies and respawns and is credited the kill when already at his outpost/nation port. Clerk will announce player position, not target position.

2 hours ago, DesMoines said:

Hi all.

after a good fight near la desirade against Silentwraith he sink. But less one min after that he sink a French ship in front of Gustavia… Just impossible. i does F11 for report in game. But i suspect Alt Farming from this player

3FE282712179CBA5E8B3B6C06E20A2FEB09ACE55

If you would think before you write such a suspicion in forums, you could easily recognize, that alt farming isn't possible on the basis of the game timers. You should know how long the timer prevents a player to open a new battle after he left port.

• Like 2