Game-Labs Forum

4 hours ago, Sir Hethwill the RedDuke said:

Define PvP please. 

Take duels to your legends room. Press sail you are open to pvp, whatever shape or form.

say GG and get over it

Well with that attitude nothing will ever be fixed. First of all legends doesn't exist so please cut the crap and keep to facts.  Second is that 1v1s are the best way to test the combat especially in naval action. That's because 1v1s are the most competitive battles.  After that you just need to scale up. I don't believe multiple reps are bad for 1v1s for example but in 25v25 they are. I have lost 1 1v1 since chain patch to @vazco and have pretty much mastered the combat system as it is. Sure I  might loose to @Havelock if he demasts me but if that's the only way he can beat me I'm OK 😛 If the devs changed it I will be punished the most but unlike everybody else, I fight for the overall balance of the game and not my playstyle.... Many of the things I criticize the most are the things pvpers don't want changed because seal clubbing will be harder. 

Anyway sorry for calling you a Ganker and see you at sea when the game is fixed and P2W is gone. Until then I am boycotting.  o7 

• Like 1

Just now, Otto Kohl said:

Ur boycotting becouse you cant afford to upkeep your own ass !

Lol i agree.

Real reason for boycot: DLC ships changed the game by making players who bought DLC ships more willing too fight and take the fight too enemys thus destroying previous meta 

13 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

Sure I  might loose to @Havelock if he demasts me but if that's the only way he can beat me I'm OK 😛

LIES! Ive beat you without demasting too! But i agree, one of my duel rules is: Never without Elite French Rig. Demasting is just too easy...

1 hour ago, Havelock said:

LIES! Ive beat you without demasting too! But i agree, one of my duel rules is: Never without Elite French Rig. Demasting is just too easy...

That is so NOT true. I say we need to rematch again and I will put you in your place.