Game-Labs Forum

[OW CONTEST] Pope Christendom I Declares a Holy War Against Clans CSA, SANTI and LOCO

Christendom

^^  
This guy is a bigger idiot than I thought.

-----

ANYWAY.  Updated the list so far.  [VCO]William Death is top dog for now.

Someone else needs to win the overall contest...I don't want to give him TWO gold ships

Edited by Christendom

You are too soft to be a Trump suporter. Lol^ 

William top dog! make sure you hold that ball sack tight, it can slip away any time. 

I will leave you be, you were never meant to be a warrior. 

Edited by Wind

Killed a SANTI player in his Santi. Extra points...? 😉

EDIT: This was in the Habana safe zone, almost in the Capital zone.

20180711160838_1.jpg

20180711161959_1.jpg

Edited by Guest

13 hours ago, EliteDelta said:

Killed a SANTI player in his Santi. Extra points...? 😉

EDIT: This was in the Habana safe zone, almost in the Capital zone.

And i have no clue who French Toast is either.  Remember when they left US they got some of the old Glory guys to come back and most of them changed names.  Just like the few of us that went Spain either sent an alt over or canged our name and left an alt in US.   We where joking about maybe every 30 days change our names around so say one week you Kill me, but next week it's really Warlord using my name...that are making us all have the same names with slight varients....

Oh as for @Wind  Do you see any of the LOCO, CSA, SANTI guys crying about this, we are taking it with good heart and hopefully some good fights.  I have yet to run into any VCO guys but I have sunk a few Brits this week when I can make it out cause of my work hours.  It's been nice to get back to into solo/small group OW hunting and not worrying about port battles and and pushing a nation to grow.

• Like 2

Sinking players elsewhere on the map.  Had a busy evening yesterday with US and French players..and dodging revenge fleets.  Sadly I cannot be everywhere.  I’m still waiting to see some of your pvp kills.

Wind stop embarrassing yourself on here.  This pettiness from a former games labs moderator is quite shameful.

Edited by Christendom

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

Sinking players elsewhere on the map.  Had a busy evening yesterday with US and French players..and dodging revenge fleets.  Sadly I cannot be everywhere.  I’m still waiting to see some of your pvp kills.

Wind stop embarrassing yourself on here.  This pettiness from a former games labs moderator is quite shameful.

I do not believe in a word - embarrassing. Moderator status was given to me as a gift and returned in the same fashion, I never asked for it or payed any money. You on the other hand bribe others to try to be something. lol I am enjoying the show from your side. 

P.S. you are hunting wrong waters, as usual. Beating on your ex Nation where you were trying to be a leader last week. Nation turned against you and you quickly became a rat.  

Edited by Wind

Creating content.

It’s been a few weeks since we’ve been pirate bud.  In then evenings I go where the people are.  I usually trek down to frenchie or Brit waters if I’m on early.

Still waiting for your pvp kills.  Do you have any or do you just huff bath salts and go nuts on the forums?  I’ll keep waiting for them.  

They got me......add the points up for any of them that have some.  It was cheese the La Reqeins  (one of them) ram my bow sprite and than tried to force me into boarding.  I should of checked who it was I would of done a good old board with Targo for old times sack, but really Rats your bring Trincs to screen out a shallow water port battle?  It's bad enough we have these DLC ships problems....what cheese, but I took it like a good sport and had fun.  Prince was the MVP and he got a copper plating off me which I told him to loot my ship cause i might of had a light hammocks on it too.

Until next time, now I have more dock space thanks guys and I have a purple Niagara that needs to be built, but I'll hold it off using it until the ships are balance.

DC38755821C6BAA8E6BF2E169880B26A3A470BB9

NAME [CSA] Robert Lance

LOCATION & AND IF IN SAFE ZONE:    E of Walker's Cay, shortly before the Port Battle started. No safezone.

SCREENSHOT: 

733A7B0144ECB9829D428A0999817DFAFC228C8C

CARGO (IF APPLICABLE): Some repairs and some basic module, I don't remember which.

CAPTAIN'S NOTES: I sullied myself with bumper boats today. And oh how I dislike shallow water fighting compared to fights in big ships that are actually fun and skill-based...but this Requien is stupid OP. Needs to be a fifth rate. Anyways, I got a CSA Rattlesnake Heavy so I reckon thats a few more points on the board for me. I was going to demast, decrew, nearly sink him, and then finally board...but then I remembered I have like 2x his crew and marines to boot....simply got him upwind and I slammed on the brakes till I got the "G" button. Such lovely game balance here. Xebec is *definitely* an 80 BR ship. Certainly not stronger ;)

#givenoquarter

NAME [CSA] Jacquotte Delahaye

LOCATION & AND IF IN SAFE ZONE:    W of Walker's Cay, shortly after the Port Battle ended. No safezone.

SCREENSHOT: 77135A8E48EC15F1F4B0542751C675DE6E30FAEC

CARGO (IF APPLICABLE): Fish. Possibly some repairs.

CAPTAIN'S NOTES: Straightforward battle I shot hull while Lady Hamilton boarded. Unfortunately, Lady Hamilton was dragged into the battle as well, rendering our fleet less capable to fight the other USA outside without our Requiens to keep the US tagged in battle. 

#givenoquarter

Name: [LOCO] El Varmit's Fleet

Kinda amazed that I found this guy again, with those same Indiaman. He surrendered to me when I fully demasted the ship, and the cargo was 7 Historical Artifacts. Cargo was sunk.

I don't count the Cutter as a kill, but his fleet was worth something.

20180721232002_1.jpg

24 minutes ago, Christendom said:

what did his cutter have in the hold, if anything?  Curious about the cutter exploit thats been going around.

Nothing he just left the port after Elitedeta killed him, not sure why he didn't hit send to outpost when he got killed.  Was in TS when he got hit both times, he's a very below average player but love the guy cause he has heart for the game but he's very straight lace on rules.  When heard about that exploit he said he won't be using it.  I did find out about the over load thing and F11 it, but didn't know about the cutter thing until some one told me.  Hay that is why we are here to find the bugs and such.  Though kinda glad Elitedelta posted the first screen shot he made it sound like he wast instant boarded at the very first, but looks like bad wind on the tag is what got him.

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Nothing he just left the port after Elitedeta killed him, not sure why he didn't hit send to outpost when he got killed.  Was in TS when he got hit both times, he's a very below average player but love the guy cause he has heart for the game but he's very straight lace on rules.  When heard about that exploit he said he won't be using it.  I did find out about the over load thing and F11 it, but didn't know about the cutter thing until some one told me.  Hay that is why we are here to find the bugs and such.  Though kinda glad Elitedelta posted the first screen shot he made it sound like he wast instant boarded at the very first, but looks like bad wind on the tag is what got him.

Well I spawned right behind him, and he decided to get himself stuck in the wind. Naturally I took the advantage given. I thought he was tacking, but he didn't manually turn his sails, just got himself stuck. The cutter was indeed empty though, I don't know why he didn't choose to sail one of the Indiaman. 
EDIT: Also its a bad idea to disengage down to 1 prep, things usually go badly after that ;)

Edited by Guest