80 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will be smashed?

• France
    • Russia
  2. 2. Which side will Spain choose?

• Russia
    • France
    • None

As expected, frogs hiding behind timers and spantards waiting for the winner. 

Meanwhile, the dutchies, lead by mighty @rediii, are supporting the french. As an ally, what do you think of their cowardice? Well, I'm not surprised you are allied with them, HAVOC only fights easy targets. You flipped British and swedish ports because your players are aware of the weaknesses of those nations and today you conquered a danish port from a clan whose members only know how to gank.

Mighty rediii, you lack the balls to fight prussia or spain. Deal with it.

29 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

faux? 4 .... Oui, seulement 4 des ports français sont 11-8 le reste sont en dehors du fuseau horaire de l'UE. Désolé: retour à se cacher derrière les mauvais moments pour vous.

19 port without timer (11-8) back so read a card instead of making the pvp forum the friends,)

6 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

As expected, frogs hiding behind timers and spantards waiting for the winner. 

Meanwhile, the dutchies, lead by mighty @rediii, are supporting the french. As an ally, what do you think of their cowardice? Well, I'm not surprised you are allied with them, HAVOC only fights easy targets. You flipped British and swedish ports because your players are aware of the weaknesses of those nations and today you conquered a danish port from a clan whose members only know how to gank.

My dear friend.

Plz remember to write oure clan name. You used to be so good at it. It is DNP. We are so few left, that we actually can't make a gank fleet. Some promotion from your hand is more than welcome. We need the players.

Ofc should the Dutch go for Fajardo, if they wanted a teak port. France are there ally, so that was not a issue to go for one of there ports.  When they are free of Frederiksted it is a safe sail to there homewater. We are right now just not able to stop them, so smart move of the dutch. Fuether more they get a port with a good place to hunt danes. This is a war game my friend. Not a british tea party. We couldn't hold on to the port. Simple as that. If we can't we don't deserve it.

Btw @rediii, it was not a nice pb. It was a easy pb for the Dutch. Bet you to like more challinge battles, than just those easy wins. But give it time and we will get there. You your self have lately tried to start over, so you know the challange.

So guys out there, if there should be some expirenced pb guys that need a challange, dane is the place to go.😄

Edited by staun

5 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

wrong?    4....  Yes only 4 of the French ports are 11-8   the rest are set OUT of the EU timezone.    Sorry:  back to hiding behind bad timers for you.

you must learn to read the map dude 🤣

16 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

TBH you lack the balls even just to tell us who you actually are in game. So your bitching about someone other's balls is really a funny joke.

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 9:05 AM, HachiRoku said:

1st Spain is a lil bitch so they will join the winning side since they are incapable of anything period. 

2nd There is no need to hide your identity @Batman because we all know you are Horatio.

3rd smashed and trash are only allowed to be used by me/EXILE becouse compared to our skill you are all trash becouse EXILE  smash you all in 25v25 pb. 

4th bonus round. 1000 pvp marks for a screenshot of EXILE loosing 25V25. We even smashed @Lord Vicious and his shitty SORRY clan 25v25 with no loset  ship in 20 port battles in a row. This is a kill ratio of 500:1 EXILE vs SORRY trash. LV himself admitted that I hachiroku am the most talented naval action commander/player in history. @Otto Kohl says I'm Nelson reincarnated but I like to think Alexander the Great is more like it becouse my strategic and tactical mastermind ratio in commanding battles is 95:3 ratio. 3 were at kpr so its really 95:0 becouse those retards are not on comms etc.  Btw. I will returning to GB soon so git gud and TARN! 

Told you many times get over your juvenile crush on me.    but i give you credits for clan name, Exile fits you perfectly considering how you got kicked. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Told you many times get over your juvenile crush on me.    but i give you credits for clan name, Exile fits you perfectly considering how you got kicked. 

You mean after I left sorry and you begging me to stay? You can say what you like Mario but the community will believe me over you because I'm an honest human being. 

2 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Yeah i remember that bitch crying !

Well I was not going to tell you but fuck you traitorI. I wasted 175 pvp marks crafting connies until I got a 4/5 very fast and crafted 6 trincs on Gomez until very fast. I also spent 3 million and took 3 mods from cw. Now stfu on the forums and get me teak, gold, mods and books. You know what Otto. I don't even feel bad about it. 

Edited by HachiRoku