1. 1. Which nation will be smashed?

• France
    • Russia
  2. 2. Which side will Spain choose?

• Russia
    • France
    • None

1 hour ago, Tac said:

It was no accident , Swedes go where the PvP content is , but we do prefer eating at the Drench alliance table, I think it’s about time the Drench alliance learned that when a 1st rate fleet sails to a port battle it’s pretty obvious it isn’t an actual port battle fleet.

You just keep pissing  your ships down the drain, what was it nearly 30 Drench ships lost for 1 swede/ Russian ?

Maybe the Spain, French, Dutch love in, just isn’t OP enough for you guys to be surprised when swedes and Russians turn up in the same area for Pvp.

Hopefully content is the winner, we shall see.

i am glad you noticed it yourself 

there is only ONE to blame for 

its called a developer .....dont you think...and not the DUTCH

How quickly the times change ... it seems that more recently we were called the heroes of France, but it turned out to be so long ago....

I hope we all enjoy this confrontation, in which there will be only winners - everyone will have fun!.

Regards my friends, see you in game!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Do you know who desmoines is?

He is one of the leaders of the CBC clan (clan leader?) probably the biggest clan in france atm and member of the french council.

Also, he is preparing an offensive agains their "enemies" after your attack at carriacou.

You do not know what you are telling about. All these affirmations are wrong.

39 minutes ago, Thonys said:

i am glad you noticed it yourself 

there is only ONE to blame for 

its called a developer .....dont you think...and not the DUTCH

Don’t get it,sorry.blame for what?

5 hours ago, Batman said:

Just like Spain does around Belize and the US when they take Brit ports without opposition because we don’t have enough people online in the US timezone.

While most folks don't care about the leader boards cause it means nothing now, but it's still stats.  GB is in 5th place and has 30 ports. US is in 10th place and has 13 ports (10 being shallow).  Ok you don't have enough folks to fill a US prime time port than drop the ports cause your going to loose them any way or stop bitching about it cause your still got more ports than half the nations in game.  As with any nation including my own, if you can't afford timers or can't get your man power organized (don't give the BS you don't have the US prime time players, GB is still the largest nation in game) than don't blame others for taking advantage of it.  

It's not like ya'll are getting one ported or backed into a corner, but GB biggest problem has always been is they get to spread out and than they won't help each other out if one clan is attack on one side of the map the others on the other side ignore them.   Oh and many of the ports we took from GB in the past had EU timers on so what was your excuse for not filling/defending those ports?

Oh and for the record I would love to see big nations like French/Spain fight each other.  No one is saying total war, but some boarder Skirmishes would be expected over one port or another.  Estro's would a be a key port you expect two nations to fight over with it's location or more nations.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

38 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

Heroes of France???? Oo

Allies may be... but heroes???You wouldn't have the ankles swelling??? omg

No.. of course it was just a pleasant flattery, but it was these words I heard. Liberation Castris from Brits, we were very pleased to hear many good words in our address. it was a long time ago

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Yeah yeah, maybe you should get an update after a long break of the game.

What I affirmed was confirmed by Desmoines, in French, above.

By the way, that's true that I made a break on my French account, to develop and see what to do with my British account, and find fun here or there, depending on events.

From this crossed experience, I must say that I did find some differences and some similitudes, between Port Battles in Placer, Placentia, Bensalem and Carriacou, having participated to both in the screening/scouting fleet.

- Placer: The Spanish fleet screened for Britain, and intercepted the Danish PB fleet. Poland screened for Danemark/Norge, but hey were absent of all fights I saw. As a result, the British port was saved.

- Placentia: The screening fleet did not intercept the Spanish PB fleet. The port was captured by Spain.

- Bensalem:  The screening fleet did not intercept the Spanish PB fleet and had to face a very strong Spanish screen fleet. The port was captured by Spain.

- Carriacou: France got help from Dutch (I don't know which clans, probably LIONS). Sweden attacked the Dutch fleet (CABAL?), with some success. The French screen fleet intercepted the Russian PB fleet. Yes, the French fleet suffered losses, and French captains involved in the screening fleet know that their first task is not to make CM's, nor even to survive, but to keep the enemy PB fleet in fight during the necessary time. As a result,  the port was saved.

My British friends would excuse me, but the result in Carriacou, at an accepted cost, was better than the result at Placentia and Bensalem.

And I had more fun in Placer, Placentia, Bensalem and Carriacou, than reading this post…

Edited by Eleazar de Damas

3 hours ago, DesMoines said:

Pour répondre à ta phrase où tu précises que je prépare une offensive c'est exact. Ou..quand..contre qui est comment ca sera décidé ce soir :) 

Moizeveusavoir, dabord. :)

18 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

While most folks don't care about the leader boards cause it means nothing now, but it's still stats.  GB is in 5th place and has 30 ports. US is in 10th place and has 13 ports (10 being shallow).  Ok you don't have enough folks to fill a US prime time port than drop the ports cause your going to loose them any way or stop bitching about it cause your still got more ports than half the nations in game.  As with any nation including my own, if you can't afford timers or can't get your man power organized (don't give the BS you don't have the US prime time players, GB is still the largest nation in game) than don't blame others for taking advantage of it.  

I’m merely trying to figure out what the point of all those empty port battles was, once @King of Crowns or @Raxius show up to take a look at your new home. 

Finally! It's on bitches!!!! There will be so much salt and dead frenchies.

Btw. @Tac did he also insult your mommy? Thought he was just after mine :) Anyone else? Perhaps it turns out la femme fatale de la france is a real milf hunter?

Comme ignorant - ou peut-être teubé - on doit être pour qualifier une autre langue teubé?

1st Spain is a lil bitch so they will join the winning side since they are incapable of anything period. 

2nd There is no need to hide your identity @Batman because we all know you are Horatio.

3rd smashed and trash are only allowed to be used by me/EXILE becouse compared to our skill you are all trash becouse EXILE  smash you all in 25v25 pb. 

4th bonus round. 1000 pvp marks for a screenshot of EXILE loosing 25V25. We even smashed @Lord Vicious and his shitty SORRY clan 25v25 with no loset  ship in 20 port battles in a row. This is a kill ratio of 500:1 EXILE vs SORRY trash. LV himself admitted that I hachiroku am the most talented naval action commander/player in history. @Otto Kohl says I'm Nelson reincarnated but I like to think Alexander the Great is more like it becouse my strategic and tactical mastermind ratio in commanding battles is 95:3 ratio. 3 were at kpr so its really 95:0 becouse those retards are not on comms etc.  Btw. I will returning to GB soon so git gud and TARN! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forbin said:

You are clearly better, you've just insta killed all members reading this post. Dead laughing out loud.... 

Don't mock me. I will 1 port your nation! You think France is doing so well because you're good? 

All jokes aside for a second. Your nation only survives because of shitty timers. EU player base is way more competitive than the US one and France has 80% of pvpers during US times. You would have lost La navasse back when I was gb had we ever had the chance to engage. @King of Crowns knows this and he is just a dodger. Had those timers been set to 21-23 France would no longer exist. Period. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

1st Spain is a lil bitch so they will join the winning side since they are incapable of anything period

I would frame this statement in a different way, nevertheless it is 100 % correct.

It was always like this.