80 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will be smashed?

• France
    • Russia
  2. 2. Which side will Spain choose?

• Russia
    • France
    • None

by the way the poll for this war.... who is voting on this crap...allow me to enlighten you about the Franco Russian war....…. the war has already ended with the total defeat of Russia. and the dissolution of the main clans of the Russian empire. here are some pics just to remind all of you who sleep during our prime time. and some even in eu prime time. Enjoy.

C1C5FC287535567A7AA154A41A6012EFCD8094F6

E543AAE19162E8DE399DB3DCD9B470AC6AF1F597

Kidds island pb

189CA9CE34A804D29D6915C3321E0E60249D5ABC

rum cove pb

67D404418BDB3741AFE93663003B39793A07ED7C

C21F6B24CA8942898AFAA81AC2F17621D5DDB684

CF9C3AD249C3D9013979262B4DD3873E2A7DCFE2

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thonys said:

Mmm , Yes unfortunate our expeditionary fleet was in those waters at the time ..just to show some flag display...:) 

but,  sucked in battle by swedish fleet by accident i think, at that time we were not prepared to do battle.. 

all a big accident at our side 

we were shocked to see that even the russians need swedish nationals help the russians in there effort to conquer the port   o.0

Just to show your support. Carebears love.

8 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Just to show your support. Carebears love.

well the care bears..... did something...

remember, carebears don't fight they care....

10 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

by the way the poll for this war.... who is voting on this crap...allow me to enlighten you about the Franco Russian war....…. the war has already ended with the total defeat of Russia. and the dissolution of the main clans of the Russian empire. here are some pics just to remind all of you who sleep during our prime time. and some even in eu prime time. Enjoy.

C1C5FC287535567A7AA154A41A6012EFCD8094F6

E543AAE19162E8DE399DB3DCD9B470AC6AF1F597

Kidds island pb

189CA9CE34A804D29D6915C3321E0E60249D5ABC

rum cove pb

67D404418BDB3741AFE93663003B39793A07ED7C

C21F6B24CA8942898AFAA81AC2F17621D5DDB684

CF9C3AD249C3D9013979262B4DD3873E2A7DCFE2

REDS clan, full of exploiters (they hide in battles with alts to avoid screeners) and lead by a truck's driver (northviking). What can you expect?

Just now, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

REDS clan, full of exploiters (they hide in battles with alts to avoid screeners) and lead by a truck's driver (northviking). What can you expect?

honestly I expected more casualties on our side... I thought they were better players than what they proved to be. 

3 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

Besides Russia is already smashed..... they only control a total of 8 ports on the whole map...…. of those 8 only 3 are valuable but not valuable enough for people to sail 4 hours 3 days in a row..

I'm glad that you remember only those fights that you want to remember :) You are straight as hachi .

1 hour ago, Batman said:

Not constantly, just when they start accusing us of being elitest again. Same group that flipped Misti also had to flip Cayman Brac because we wouldn’t get any response to our plans from certain clans. We wanted a double flip, yes - to avoid hordes of screeners. Wonder how many Nations will wait for Brits tonight at Cayman Brac. We’ve been accused yesterday by Spain that we would only attack weaker enemies. Just like Spain does around Belize and the US when they take Brit ports without opposition because we don’t have enough people online in the US timezone.

The Danes have more than enough to fill both port battles, we're both looking forward to it.

9 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

However, another great question is: what are the spantards going to do? They have a military alliance with the russians and a friendly position towards france. A dilemma, or not.

Let's go shake the british. Happy?

You're the kind of character who can dispel any doubts.

2 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

Like this? image.png.7534332d19a9f39613d51c40f48b5246.png

I think there is a very clear advantage on the Russian side for this screen shot. look tat the number of first rates. also noticed that I posted 4 and you posted one. and those were only the ones that I had. not even including the ones I missed that my clan members had.

Edited by King of Crowns

5FB0AFABC47C5A9460E55D6BA9B224E1460729E1

Here you go, nice and recent and not led by Northviking. The Russians dont belong in the Caribbean and we will see that its kept that way. Send you back to Alaska where they belong at this time!

22 minutes ago, CeltiberoClearco said:

Let's go shake the british. Happy?

You're the kind of character who can dispel any doubts.

And what can we say of you?

A bunch of disloyal people and cowards who let their allies met hell. Like you did with russia and the us.

Russia saved your arses many times. US, always was a good neighboor. You did nothing to help them.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

2 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

Ahaha.. screenshots war! Ok, give me time returned home and open my screen collection :)
I do not care anymore about this war, the screen-war is more intrusive :D:D

Well everyone knows, the only real PVP in naval action is forum and global PVP. Cant wait for the currency conversions so we can get our PVP marks for it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Batman said:

Not constantly, just when they start accusing us of being elitest again. Same group that flipped Misti also had to flip Cayman Brac because we wouldn’t get any response to our plans from certain clans. We wanted a double flip, yes - to avoid hordes of screeners. Wonder how many Nations will wait for Brits tonight at Cayman Brac. We’ve been accused yesterday by Spain that we would only attack weaker enemies. Just like Spain does around Belize and the US when they take Brit ports without opposition because we don’t have enough people online in the US timezone.

Nothing wrong in a double flip, part of the game. We will ofc do oure best. But no secret in that the danish nation is weaker right now. We will see what happens.  Think the biggest problem will be to get the right fleet in to both pb's. long sail and only one tow. Don't think many of us have ships up there anymore. But fully understand that you rather will have an empty pb, than a real fight. It is a war game. Just glad to see there is live again in GB. They have the biggets player base and in real history the proudest naval history at that time periode. Shame if that not to be seen ingame. We basicly startet over to rebuild a RvR fleet.  But lets be honnest. Not the first time in the last 8-10 months. So it will be good training and fun-

See you later, maybe  around Misti and Cayman. Who knows.

11 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

And what can we say of you?

A bunch of disloyal people and cowards who let their allies met hell. Like you did with russia and the us.

Russia saved your arses many times. US, always was a good neighboor. You did nothing to help them.

aye aye relax you... take your pills and come back to the cave..... The weather is so hot outside for your poor brain......

Clearco, please don't feed the troll.... He become excite

32 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

The Danes have more than enough to fill both port battles, we're both looking forward to it.

Are we talking in theory ore for real. It will be DNP that have to defend both PB's. We have a total of 22 players online during the day, but split on more timezones. So on a good time we are about 10 plays on oure peak oure. We ofc only need 5 in both pb to fill the BR, but if we should have a fighting chance we need about 9 players. So if we get all peak players in, yes we can defend both, but only because of the time difference and teleport.  

But no complaint from us. If we can't hold on to the ports, well then we don't deserve them.

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Which was VCO contribution to the war effort against France?

Btw, did you get something from spain in that time? 

You were forced to switch nations (again) because even your friends didn't care.

I actually agree with you about Spain.  They were a useless ally to the US.  We couldn’t even get them to flip on time during the Prussian triple flip.  They refused to provide any assistance against France and actively blocked the US taking apalachicola to escape to the gulf.

they seem to be helping now that the US is fighting GB

But times change and I’m not US anymore and don’t really care.

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I actually agree with you about Spain.  They were a useless ally to the US.  We couldn’t even get them to flip on time during the Prussian triple flip.  They refused to provide any assistance against France and actively blocked the US taking apalachicola to escape to the gulf.

they seem to be helping now that the US is fighting GB

But times change and I’m not US anymore and don’t really care.

Only the US is making spain's life easier. Meanwhile, US has lost almost all their ports.

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

Mmm , Yes unfortunate our expeditionary fleet was in those waters at the time ..just to show some flag display...:) 

but,  sucked in battle by swedish fleet by accident i think, at that time we were not prepared to do battle.. 

all a big accident at our side 

we were shocked to see that even the russians need swedish nationals help the russians in there effort to conquer the port   o.0

It was no accident , Swedes go where the PvP content is , but we do prefer eating at the Drench alliance table, I think it’s about time the Drench alliance learned that when a 1st rate fleet sails to a port battle it’s pretty obvious it isn’t an actual port battle fleet.

You just keep pissing  your ships down the drain, what was it nearly 30 Drench ships lost for 1 swede/ Russian ?

Maybe the Spain, French, Dutch love in, just isn’t OP enough for you guys to be surprised when swedes and Russians turn up in the same area for Pvp.

Hopefully content is the winner, we shall see.

• Like 1

Just now, DesMoines said:

from a men who were VP.... i m LOL....really you sucks...where is TIC??? ho...sorry...Durin

Don’t forget to insult my mother, I would hate to see you out of your normal behaviour in battle chat.

• Like 2