Game-Labs Forum

Devs, you must see this video.

48 minutes ago, Trashumi Fujiwara said:

isn't ubisoft using anvilnext 2.0 like some of his last games?

48 minutes ago, GhastlyGhost said:

Its looks more like Ubisoft AnvilNext engine than Unity.

you're right :.( 

Say no as much as you want and your right it’s like comparing apples to oranges, but regardless it’s high time the devs got a hurry up about making something with this game as it has huge potential and S&B will take some of the player base from NA which it has a very small one to start with,  so maybe it’s time to not spend another 3 years trying to fix the pvp and get know where and if anything go backwards and start moving on with more content 

there are some thing of note about that game are worth paying attention to:

completly customizable ships, crew and setup. Which include yourself 

an actual engaging story line/ content 

Edited by Rebrall

14 hours ago, rediii said:

same was said when sea of thieves was still in development

The point still stands though plus it’s been made by Ubisoft not Microsoft, and you know as well as I do ubi do a much better job especially the gameplay side AC has a huge following for a reason 

5 hours ago, rediii said:

personally the arcade games are nothing for me and I doubt NA players look for that aswell. but lets see how they do it

Fully understand how you feel about arcade style games hence NAL was of no interest to me, unfortunately there making it OW style gameplay, but what I really want to get at is they need to actually go somewhere with this game and spending another 3 years attempting to do what ever it is they are doing with pvp is gonna eventually kill the game, I know a lot of pvpers are gonna hate it but it’s time to just leave it alone and work on something else and I know it’s not in the best place but atleast it exists 

Skull and Bones is a graphical feast...but that's pretty much it. Its a silly rinse and repeat game with zero depth. Sea of Thieves was exactly the same sea of boredom...

What I like about Skull and Bones apart from the obviously stunning graphics and atmospherics is the sense that you are on the deck of a real ship. The decks are full of detail, some a bit much...fiery torches on the deck, really?...the crew avatars are cool, as are the shanties, all giving the impression you are on a living & working ship. Depth of game-play it seems to have none.

33 minutes ago, rediii said:

The patches dont try to keep the pop happy anymore but bring the game foward which is the right move in my oppinion.

Well, besides keeping population happy in a MMO seems to me quite mandatory if you do not want to loose players, my question for you is another.

Since you seem one of the players that are on the optimistic side, when you say that the game is going "forward", towards what (or, in other words, in which direction), exactly, do you think the game is advancing?

Edited by victor

On 7/2/2018 at 7:24 PM, Percival Merewether said:

the only thing 'Skull and bones' and 'Naval Action' have in common is the era in which the two games are played

No, not even that. S&B tries to look like the 1700s while NA is set around the 1800s.

On 7/2/2018 at 12:40 PM, Edward Edwards said:

Naval Action must be change,

Like this.

See.

while that demo is truly impressive in several aspects (thanks for posting), i hope NA does NEVER get anywhere near that arcade territory ...

• Like 2