Game-Labs Forum

Devs, you must see this video.

7 hours ago, Edward Edwards said:

Naval Action must be change,

Like this.

See.

no what needs to happen is this game needs to pull finger on its game play that is the complete opposite to that before that releases next year, although you point is valid to the extent that S&B looks more complete than NA and its not even in Alpha YET!

But nothing will ever change while were on the path to create "perfect" pvp especially after 3 years of trying you would think they would of set it on the right path and moved on to the next part of the game and tweak it when necessary  

IMO last time i heard i think Ubisoft have abit more resources than game-labs. Hence why it takes abit longer time between patches in this game which some players cant accept :) But its the same engine, imagine naval action with S&B artstyle with real historical ships.

Edited by Guest
lul

4 minutes ago, Percival Merewether said:

I don't understand this thread...? What can the developers take away from this that will inspire them to make NA better? the only thing 'Skull and bones' and 'Naval Action' have in common is the era in which the two games are played. They are VASTLY different.

i think they run the same game engine aswell :P