Game-Labs Forum

On 7/18/2019 at 3:27 AM, Teutonic said:

Some folks didn't want an agreement and instead to sink swedes.

So we decide to respect their requests.

One of those DNP gankers that dont belive in a OW peace. I know @darkjoker and friends took a couple of Vic from him in the start. But honnestly you have feed him enough easy killings. Plz try to stop him. I am tired of getting pictures like this everyday when I am at work and he just had a couple of hours to spend before he had to go to work.

This  mornings easy Swede killing was a Indiaman, a Rat and those 2. Plz stop him. I am affraid it might make him belive he actually knows to PvP.

gorgon.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

One of those DNP gankers that dont belive in a OW peace.

I was sailing alone in my trade ship and Gorgons could have tagged and sunk me.  But he didn't.  He let me go. Later in Global chat ,and a PM, he was very civil.

By unforseen events I managed to get hold of this ship. It is for sale. only books for Art of ship handling and Sur le Canonnage a Bord, 1x Table of Parts of Ships of War, has any interest. If you see your self fancy this ship, just contact my ingame ship broker lars Kjaer.

I also have a promotion video, if you want to see how it handle it self in combat.

I know another DNP gank(because thats all we do)

2019-07-30 (2).png

• Like 1

Hey guys,

lets have balanced frigate battles! Lets do:

https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/30756-weekly-frigate-tournament/?tab=comments#comment-661134

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macjimm said:

I was sailing alone in my trade ship and Gorgons could have tagged and sunk me.  But he didn't.  He let me go. Later in Global chat ,and a PM, he was very civil.

Ssssh, dont tell, you might ruin DNP reputation as evil gankers of noobs and traders. Though said we are a couple of guys that have found some pleasure in tagging a single trader, just to demast it and then sail away.(ofc no top name player/clan will be spared).

2 hours ago, Staunberg said:

Ssssh, dont tell, you might ruin DNP reputation as evil gankers of noobs and traders. Though said we are a couple of guys that have found some pleasure in tagging a single trader, just to demast it and then sail away.(ofc no top name player/clan will be spared).

DNP is not evil. Frustrating at times, but that is all and who isn't. You guys one v one are some of the more enjoyable battles I have had. Hopefully that continues.

Will anyone contest Ram Dinark ( @Imperator1 ) 1v1 who considers themselves a pro? @rediii @Liq @Gregory Rainsborough @King of Crowns @Liberalism @Captain2Strong @Koveras @Christendom @Intrepido @Vernon Merrill @Wyy @LegoLarry @Staunberg @Tac @AeRoTR @--Privateer-- @Dan Morgan @Beeekonda @Borch @Severus Snape @Moscalb

It's quite shocking to always see his ship have very little damage after completely obliterating enemies day in and day out. I figured I'd tag people who talk often on the forum or have big names in game. Or does everyone just concede that Ram is the best player in the game? :)

45 minutes ago, van der Clam said:

Will anyone contest Ram Dinark ( @Imperator1 ) 1v1 who considers themselves a pro? @rediii @Liq @Gregory Rainsborough @King of Crowns @Liberalism @Captain2Strong @Koveras @Christendom @Intrepido @Vernon Merrill @Wyy @LegoLarry @Staunberg @Tac @AeRoTR @--Privateer-- @Dan Morgan @Beeekonda @Borch @Severus Snape @Moscalb

It's quite shocking to always see his ship have very little damage after completely obliterating enemies day in and day out. I figured I'd tag people who talk often on the forum or have big names in game. Or does everyone just concede that Ram is the best player in the game? :)

Lol take me off there, i'm by no means a pro.

Tbh i don't care who the best is ingame, my ego doesn't expand that far :) .

Much better to ask people that give a damn, i'm all outta caring after basically being called a liar for reporting an exploit.

Edited by LegoLarry

1 hour ago, van der Clam said:

My 1v1 days are over. Closest I got to those days were 3 years ago with the naval action tourney. WO came in second only to OCEAN. those were 3v3. I find 1v1 very boring in the current build. I enjoy commanding fleet battles now days. honestly I think whats missing in naval action is a competent commanders. that's why some of the biggest nations (great britian/pirates) in the game are irrelevant when it comes to RVR. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, van der Clam said:

lUU0I9E.jpg

But he usually wins 😛

djMTYlB.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

My 1v1 days are over. Closest I got to those days were 3 years ago with the naval action tourney. WO came in second only to OCEAN. those were 3v3. I find 1v1 very boring in the current build. I enjoy commanding fleet battles now days. honestly I think whats missing in naval action is a competent commanders. that's why some of the biggest nations (great britian/pirates) in the game are irrelevant when it comes to RVR. 

Same, I think 1v1's are boring especially in wasas.

The enemy ship can't demast you with his sternchasers and you are faster? Just get on his ass and ball/grape and don't go away from there. (Literally all Wasa 1v1's)

• Like 1

Wasa is most op shit in game currently. As fast and as maneuverable as 5th rate frigs and damage potential of belona

• Like 1

6 hours ago, van der Clam said:

You mention me in the same sentence with Pro.😂😂😂😂. I am a casual player and on my best day, just above average. He would sail around me in circles untill I wouldn’t know north from South.

He is one of the best. Personally I always had a soft spot for @DreamMaker.

But be an average and casual player dosent mean you can’t have a voice on the forum ore do PvP.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, van der Clam said:

Im not a pro and i will never be one. I only have hours in the game.

As a matter of fact, one of my goals is to make the game more friendly to those who can not commit the same hours and brainstorming as players like ram dinark.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zoky said:

Wasa is most op shit in game currently. As fast and as maneuverable as 5th rate frigs and damage potential of belona

we literally warned the devs about this before :P. But people who thought the wasa was terrible got their wish.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

we literally warned the devs about this before :P. But people who thought the wasa was terrible got their wish.

The wasa is only so commonly used atm because it is the biggest ship that doesn't require combat medals.

The 3rd rate/Bellona are still better (and faster) than the wasa

• Like 2

1v1s really don't have their place in an OW sandbox.  Which is why we need a duel room.  

Personally I find the solo PvP aspect more enjoyable than arranged fights.  Sink what you can, run from the rest.    

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, rediii said:

The wasa is only so commonly used atm because it is the biggest ship that doesn't require combat medals.

The 3rd rate/Bellona are still better (and faster) than the wasa

This, if you put 10 CM on the Wasa, everyone will switch to 3rd Rates

since the shallow patrol zone is not a "great battle" to some souls. I'll place 'em here now:

2019_8.16_BORK_vs_Rus.PR.png

2019_8.16_BORK_vs_Dutch.png

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 2