Game-Labs Forum

Duel/Small Battles

Aster

58 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

Yeah, funny ppl that won’t limit PvP. 

But sounds like you actually think sinking a couple  of ships matters. But keep posting to boost your moral. Danish captains don’t need ss of oure victories.

If I got it right, it was the swedes asking for a OW PvP peace, not the danes.  Was it because you felt sorry for the danes, killing so many of them, ore was it because the swedes got tired of getting killed by danes?

But Any how, who can complain abouth getting some PvP?

The Swedes are tired of getting killed by literally everyone. We can't go 5 minutes without reports of hunters trying to gank players around our capital. We like PvP but sometimes even we need a break. We don't get a break though. Obviously losing ships does matter since you're so salty about it, so if you want to make the situation better for both of us then go hunting somewhere else for a change

• Like 1

Patrol zone battles last night.

1st: went in to engage some British players, I was practically fully loaded with grenade mods and books. ended up in a fantastic fireship.

2019_7.20_GB_vs_BORK.png

2nd: Went and joined a battle, found some pirates to fight. I managed to hello kitty up and sail repair instead of hull repair and after that sank quickly. the rest of the fleet mopped the pirates up good though.

2019_7.20_BORK.US_vs_Pirate.png

3rd: engaged some pirates, found it to be spikes again, good bloke! more pirates dogpiled on us later but managed to sinka  couple before succumbing to the raging sea.

2019_7.20_BORK_vs_Pirates.png

all enjoyable battles! see you next nassau PZ.

• Like 1

While screening Morgan's Bluff against the Dutch, US, and Swedes, we found ourselves in our 4th skirmish of the night. This time against @Davos Seasworth and his BORK squad. This was a good, fun battle amongst friends. Sadly, our cheap Pandoras were no match. I still can't aim those damn decks properly, always flying high. Maybe I need to use it once in awhile for a knowledge slot on it. heh. GG BORK. I couldn't comment on the vid, so I'm posting your vid here. Well done. and great music!

Edited by van der Clam

On 7/28/2019 at 3:36 AM, Teutonic said:

Oak Oak Trinc doing work.

but but but.... what about all those players whining about the game being based on better gear alone?

could it be that they are plain wrong?:ph34r:

Edited by Tom Farseer

4 hours ago, Tom Farseer said:

but but but.... what about all those players whining about the game being based on better gear alone?

could it be that they a plain wrong?:ph34r:

If i had a repair mod, i wouldn't have sunk :P. Plus friendly sailors help.

Wood balance still needs to happen, it is just nice that my oak trinc went down with a good ending.

5 minutes ago, Staunberg said:

One of those DNP gankers that dont belive in a OW peace.

I was sailing alone in my trade ship and Gorgons could have tagged and sunk me.  But he didn't.  He let me go. Later in Global chat ,and a PM, he was very civil.

2 hours ago, Staunberg said:

Ssssh, dont tell, you might ruin DNP reputation as evil gankers of noobs and traders. Though said we are a couple of guys that have found some pleasure in tagging a single trader, just to demast it and then sail away.(ofc no top name player/clan will be spared).

DNP is not evil. Frustrating at times, but that is all and who isn't. You guys one v one are some of the more enjoyable battles I have had. Hopefully that continues.

Will anyone contest Ram Dinark ( @Imperator1 ) 1v1 who considers themselves a pro? @rediii @Liq @Gregory Rainsborough @King of Crowns @Liberalism @Captain2Strong @Koveras @Christendom @Intrepido @Vernon Merrill @Wyy @LegoLarry @Staunberg @Tac @AeRoTR @--Privateer-- @Dan Morgan @Beeekonda @Borch @Severus Snape @Moscalb

It's quite shocking to always see his ship have very little damage after completely obliterating enemies day in and day out. I figured I'd tag people who talk often on the forum or have big names in game. Or does everyone just concede that Ram is the best player in the game? :)

45 minutes ago, van der Clam said:

Will anyone contest Ram Dinark ( @Imperator1 ) 1v1 who considers themselves a pro? @rediii @Liq @Gregory Rainsborough @King of Crowns @Liberalism @Captain2Strong @Koveras @Christendom @Intrepido @Vernon Merrill @Wyy @LegoLarry @Staunberg @Tac @AeRoTR @--Privateer-- @Dan Morgan @Beeekonda @Borch @Severus Snape @Moscalb

It's quite shocking to always see his ship have very little damage after completely obliterating enemies day in and day out. I figured I'd tag people who talk often on the forum or have big names in game. Or does everyone just concede that Ram is the best player in the game? :)

Lol take me off there, i'm by no means a pro.

Tbh i don't care who the best is ingame, my ego doesn't expand that far :) .

Much better to ask people that give a damn, i'm all outta caring after basically being called a liar for reporting an exploit.

Edited by LegoLarry

1 hour ago, van der Clam said:

My 1v1 days are over. Closest I got to those days were 3 years ago with the naval action tourney. WO came in second only to OCEAN. those were 3v3. I find 1v1 very boring in the current build. I enjoy commanding fleet battles now days. honestly I think whats missing in naval action is a competent commanders. that's why some of the biggest nations (great britian/pirates) in the game are irrelevant when it comes to RVR. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, van der Clam said:

lUU0I9E.jpg

But he usually wins 😛

djMTYlB.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Zoky said:

Wasa is most op shit in game currently. As fast and as maneuverable as 5th rate frigs and damage potential of belona

we literally warned the devs about this before :P. But people who thought the wasa was terrible got their wish.

• Like 1