Game-Labs Forum

Duel/Small Battles

Aster

On 9/24/2019 at 2:25 PM, Staunberg said:

Was sailing peacefully, just a bit south of Sandy Hill , on my pfrig, when I was brutaltly attacked by the swedish captains. Lady luck was with me and I managed to get a trinc to sail home in, when I sank my pfrig. 

Getting dangerous to just doing my PvE. Those swedish players, just can't controle them self. Just keep ganking us poor danes.

Something should be done to protect us danes.

1vs3.png

Sandy Hill is so close to Gustavia that you're practically in Swedish waters as soon as you sail away from port. So perhaps you just need to stay away if you're looking for safety. :P

Also Danes do the exact same thing to us all the time so it's pointless to pull the "woe is me" card.

13 hours ago, Latron said:

Sandy Hill is so close to Gustavia that you're practically in Swedish waters as soon as you sail away from port. So perhaps you just need to stay away if you're looking for safety. :P

Also Danes do the exact same thing to us all the time so it's pointless to pull the "woe is me" card.

I don't know your native language but it appeared that @Staunberg was trying to be funny and joking around about sailing "peacefully" in his pirate frigate.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

why are you mean? 😧

Firstly because you joined and immediately started trash talking and secondly because your post implies that we working together and that I died while you were there and somehow let you down when it was in fact a 2v1 for 15-20 minutes before you joined. I was already in boarding and being graped to buggery WHEN you joined.

Edited by H982 FKL

31 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

Firstly because you joined and immediately started trash talking

huh? 😧

31 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

your post implies that we working together and that I died while you were there and somehow let you down

it doesn't, it's supposed to be understood literally like I said!

please stop trash talking and being mean, that's not nice 😧
let's just stay ontopic instead! the topic is about duels and small battles!

Edited by Captain2Strong

9 hours ago, Captain2Strong said:

huh? 😧

it doesn't, it's supposed to be understood literally like I said!

please stop trash talking and being mean, that's not nice 😧
let's just stay ontopic instead! the topic is about duels and small battles!

You joined the battle and immediately said "ha getting killed by a ratt". I call that trash talk

6 hours ago, H982 FKL said:

You joined the battle and immediately said "ha getting killed by a ratt". I call that trash talk

eh I expressed it a bit different (without the "ha" and with a question mark), but I think it's normal, I was just a bit surprised that this rattvie defeated your wasa at this point! there's no need to be salty 😐 this is normal, and someone has to lose for the other ones to win in a game like that!

you made me feel very sad 😧 being mean is not nice!😧

now let's just stay ontopic!!!

Edited by Captain2Strong

I don't have a screenshot, but I'd just like to thank petrel (not sure I got the name right). We caught him in an Ingermanland in Dutch waters near Pampatar last night, we had a Christian and a Buccentaure. We offered him to duel the Christian and let him go before he sank.

So instead of an endless chain chase resulting in a seal clubbing, we did a catch and release, everyone involved had fun and nobody lost anything. Seems the game would be a better place if this happened more often :)

Merci pour la bataille!

10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

so you're telling me I shouldn't add more? :P We got sunk by some Russians in a couple battles before the battles too. you give and you take at the Nassau PZ.

2019_10.11_teut_vs_lenin.png

2019_10.11_1v1_Teut_vs_Rus.png

this doesn't mean anything, it was just some shitty niagara ship which I decided to turn into 3 combat medals!
and you most probably arrived in the last 2 seconds so I didn't even notice you!
and on the second picture we can clearly see that you are the zerg which is killing the game!!!

Edited by Captain2Strong