Game-Labs Forum

VCO - Voodoo Shipping Company - The Privateers

1 hour ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

As VCO is attacking a VSCO port, quick question:

How are the friendly clanlists looking on both sides?

It was a port trade off I assume.  So you just drop every one on the US side and than invite who you want on the Pirate side.  

@Christendom how many US did ya'll get out side Las Des last night?  We told them we where giving the port to Spain so they have some where closer to stage and help us fight and folks still showed up out side in case the French showed up I take it.   I mean how many times can you warn folks not to show up to the port?  We where tipped off the French might come screen for the Spanish or something (prob didn't know it was a trade off port).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 7:13 AM, Sir Texas Sir said:

It was a port trade off I assume.  So you just drop every one on the US side and than invite who you want on the Pirate side.  

@Christendom how many US did ya'll get out side Las Des last night?  We told them we where giving the port to Spain so they have some where closer to stage and help us fight and folks still showed up out side in case the French showed up I take it.   I mean how many times can you warn folks not to show up to the port?  We where tipped off the French might come screen for the Spanish or something (prob didn't know it was a trade off port).

Just 1 dope sitting in an endy in the deep water with no repairs.  

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Just 1 dope sitting in an endy in the deep water with no repairs.  

Was his name Lionshaft?  He was in a battle with us the other night (we where Spanish) and said, "Oh I don't have repairs."  Got hurt and than left.  Most the fight he was in our way preventing me from using my surprise to stern rake the Connie we where chasing.   I still don't know who gives that guy ships lol

Has been a fun and enjoyable clan!

when I lose ships they give you new ones. Both group play and solo play have been highly encouraged and there is always something to do. If someone is looking for a coordinated group in the Pirate nation with both a Discord and a Teamspeak AND wants to be part of PvP and RvR efforts, I'd definitely consider VCO :).

Although what @Teutonic says is true, you need a hard shell to get through all the little pranks and jokes these guys say. Most of the times it is just to encourage everyone to get out and join the group in an activity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi VCO,

Are you still recruiting? If so we'd like in. We're a small clan (3 family members) who've been playing since before OW and we usually just poodle around Mortimer Town trading and doing small scale pvp.

We'd ideally like to get involved in PBs and RvR and are willing to dissolve our clan to join something greater.

1 minute ago, Miaowi said:

Hi VCO,

Are you still recruiting? If so we'd like in. We're a small clan (3 family members) who've been playing since before OW and we usually just poodle around Mortimer Town trading and doing small scale pvp.

We'd ideally like to get involved in PBs and RvR and are willing to dissolve our clan to join something greater.

Contact @Christendom @Wraith or @Coraline Vodka. They would be happy to talk to you and see what can be done :).