Game-Labs Forum

Admiralty Connection DLC bug?

Archaos

I purchased the DLC admiralty connections and it only gives me 5 additional ship slots.

My dockspace was already expanded to maximum of 20 and now I can only have 25, is this a bug or a mistake?

Also additional outposts would have been handy.

• Like 2

Hello there,

same for me. I had 14 Ship Slots availble and after bying the DLC I have now 19 (tried out bying cutters) and not 24 as I would have expect due to the info in the Steam Shop.

Fully agree with Archaos: It would make sense to have add. outposts as well.

14 minutes ago, Archaos said:

Having the DLC purchased, I don't ever want this to be part of it honestly. Storage space for ships, items and more production buildings is fine ( and similar to an alt account ) and the price is reasonable. You don't need the DLC but it is handy to have and you can support the game and devs this way, too.

More outpost slots is when we enter pay2win or at least have a foot in the door, in my honest opinion ( depending on how many slots we are talking ). I know this is a very unpopular opinion but I actually like the limited outpost slots ( could still be raised from 8 to a flat 15 as 8 seems too few indeed ) as you need to think strategically where you want and need them instead of simply having one everywhere, which is probably why outposts are limited in the first place. If outpost slot count gets raised, it should be for everyone.

Edited by Sovereign
  • Like 2

well at least you have some advantage, i need the space, slots, and much more :)

you pay for every game so whats the problem

it pay to game, or no game at all....

support development is key here

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

More outposts guys is making the game paytowin because of the massive advantage it gives to the player.

I agree that outposts may be a bit P2W but with the current low numbers in game there is a desperate need for more outposts. I would not have a problem if this was increased for all players.

Personally I have purchased the 3 DLC released today, more to support the development of the game than anything else, but as a ship crafter I really need those 10 extra slots as advertised.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Loorkon said:

I purchased it, too and I do not have a single additional ship- or warehouse slot.

I started steam again, but nothing changed. Does it take a while until the DLC works or is it a bug?

it takes a while, but do not know how long it think a couple of minutes 

start your game up later on ,and look at redeemables 

Edited by Thonys

2 minutes ago, Sir Loorkon said:

I purchased it, too and I do not have a single additional ship- or warehouse slot.

I started steam again, but nothing changed. Does it take a while until the DLC works or is it a bug?

have you applied the redeemable?

34 minutes ago, Archaos said:

Currently the dlc gives you almost the same what a 2nd account would do. Giving additional outpost slots would turn it into p2w. Current form is perfect!

3 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Currently the dlc gives you almost the same what a 2nd account would do. Giving additional outpost slots would turn it into p2w. Current form is perfect!

How is skipping an hour of pointless cutter sailing to re arrange outpost p2w ? P2W is stats buff eg better ammo or armor.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Archer11 said:

Had 17 slots, after DLC I bought cutters, ended up with 23 slots. Somethings wrong there...

expand the docks with gold  and you have 2/3 more

i have a total of 25 ship slots    (20 gold and 5 dlc)      

Edited by Thonys

6 minutes ago, Thonys said:

i have a total of 25 ship slots          

But the DLC should give 10 slots, so you should have 30 if fully expanded in game

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Archer11 said:

Had 17 slots, after DLC I bought cutters, ended up with 23 slots. Somethings wrong there...

Did you use redeem button ? 
If you did you should have X current slots + 10 new from the admiralty connection. ? Could you please check if you have them after you redeem?

7 minutes ago, admin said:

Did you use redeem button ? 
If you did you should have X current slots + 10 new from the admiralty connection. ? Could you please check if you have them after you redeem?

I used redeem and it only expanded to 25 slots total, I already had 20 slots open.

19 minutes ago, Thonys said:

I know that investing 9kk more would give 20 slots. It's just the DLC, where either the description isn't correct or the DLC has an error.

@admin yes, used redeem-button, NA restarted. Warehouse- and extra buildingslots are there, it's just the dockspace isn't giving the 10. Don't really care, 5 is nice too ;)

Edited by Archer11

6 minutes ago, Archer11 said:

I know that investing 9kk more would give 20 slots. It's just the DLC, where either the description isn't correct or the DLC has an error.

@admin yes, used redeem-button, NA restarted. Warehouse- and extra buildingslots are there, it's just the dockspace isn't giving the 10. Don't really care, 5 is nice too ;)

probably it did not propagate to valve system and uses old testing numbers
it should be 10
but gives 5
it will take 1-2 days to update properly

please pass along this in chat - it should be 10 but due to today's valve approval probably did not update yet. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, admin said:

probably it did not propagate to valve system and uses old testing numbers
it should be 10
but gives 5
it will take 1-2 days to update properly

please pass along this in chat - it should be 10 but due to today's valve approval probably did not update yet. 

Thks for info

A little suggestion: can you add a counter of ship slots in port screen? I'm sure all players would apreciate a lot

• Like 1