Game-Labs Forum

[ONION] Onion Knights (SWE Caribbean)

OnionKnightsForum.png.0975374fb19e74abee1fed57bedb479d.png

Onion Knights

Onion Knights is going to be a very simple North American player Swedish clan based upon how I originally intended my previous clans would be, but never got the chance because of the size of the nations they were in.

Clan Attributes

• PvP and Crafting Focused
  • Become and maintain a midsize clan
  • Come together for resources and on rare occasion clan activities
  • Remove oneself and have minimal concern with player based politics
  • Help others who are willing to receive help

Rules and Requirements

• Do not do or say anything that will reflect poorly upon the clan. Basically don't be an ass.
  • Must be able to speak English. Exceptions can be made.
  • Have Teamspeak and Discord App.
  • Contribute to the collection of resources for clan crafting.
  • Able to work both individually and in a group.

If you are sick of the player based politics dictating certain aspects of this game to you, tired of being just another cog or being just a number in a larger clan, or simply tired of playing by oneself with very little interaction with other players then consider joining the Onion Knights. To join contact Davos Seasworth either via the forums or in the game, preferably in-game. 

Edited by Davos Seaworth
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Will you be part of the US council?

Will join if invited any council. Does not mean however that we will abide by any of their "restrictions."

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

When the French come up the coast to chop onions...will they cry?

I have been coming up their coasts.

1 hour ago, Coraline Vodka said:

onions-have-layers-ifunny-co-13613472.pn

Yes they do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Autonomy-01.thumb.jpg.0a6f123ea8e052aa89225b28ea6c2581.jpg

So basically I got bored last night created this childish monstrosity and kept pushing back watching the Equalizer for some reason. Maybe because I am not the biggest Denzel Washington fan. Not a bad actor but now seems stuck in the same character in all his movies. Anyways. On August 3rd the clan Onion Knights declared our autonomy from the United States political system. We found it to be at times at odds with what the clan wanted a bit too often and was not fond of being part of the "cabinet" as "Director of CIA." Whatever that title means. Onion Knight therefore has decided for full autonomy rather than the partial we were working with the last month. We attempted but was not to our liking. The Onion Knights will now be the masters of their own fate and decisions not letting other clans dictate the path they must choose. We do not take orders from the cabinet, partake in the senate, or march along with the same beat as the other clans. This does not mean we will not work with the other clans of the United States but does not guarantee complete cooperation with the other clans on every decision either. Onion Knights will help out anyone that asks, inside or outside the nation. As long as we see some sort of benefit towards the clan or if we are in a jolly mood. Who knows. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I see someone already beat me to the Shrek joke. 😕

But with so much hostility being thrown at the Swedes lately, it feels like we're under siege, and Davos is coming to save us with his onions. :) It's just like the real Davos Seaworth, but with a midwestern accent.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

Congrats @Davos Seaworth I hope the best for you 

Thank you.

41 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

would be fun to coordinate from time to time.

Yes we must. I am already setting up an organization of other clans much like ours across nations where we can communicate, trade, share ideas, patrol zones together, and share information. 

28 minutes ago, Latron said:

But with so much hostility being thrown at the Swedes lately, it feels like we're under siege

LoL! After being in the US as long as I have the Swedes are not going through anything close to a major siege. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...