Game-Labs Forum

Join as Group not working

JollyRoger1516

Currently (for two days now) on the PvE server joining into a mission or battle initiated on the open world does not drag in the rest of the group even when everybody has spent several minutes outside of the port and is within the circle. Every single time the rest of my group had to join the battle via the swords after i already went in. This error has been reproduced with other group leaders as well as trying it in a regular and battle group.

Strange. My boys created characters on the PVE-server as pirates yesterday and did some missions in the evening (around 16:00-18:00 servertime). They had no troubles at all with entering as group. Didn't try attacking OW-AI though, only missions.

They even got the Le Requin there too and are in 7th heaven.

Edited by Archer11

17 hours ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Currently (for two days now) on the PvE server joining into a mission or battle initiated on the open world does not drag in the rest of the group even when everybody has spent several minutes outside of the port and is within the circle. Every single time the rest of my group had to join the battle via the swords after i already went in. This error has been reproduced with other group leaders as well as trying it in a regular and battle group.

It will be investigated on next week

17 hours ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

I know it's happen a few times on the Main server two, but thought it's been fixed as we haven't seen it happen in a while.