Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

I'm on the PvE server and as I have done many times I sail past Serena towards Pedro/KPR wait for Carlisle to be closer than San Andres, then click the Tow to Port...I ended up spawning at Old Providence, a county capital...has there been a change? Or was this a bug?

Edited by seanjo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aye it seems youll tp to county capitals aswell now... i wanted to tp form bugle cay to carlisle but ended up in old providence again... a warning/update from the devs would be apreciated.....

 

@admin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know if there is a thread that explains the mechanics of tow to port.  (Perhaps I need to attend Hogwarts to learn about it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Macjimm said:

Anyone know if there is a thread that explains the mechanics of tow to port.  (Perhaps I need to attend Hogwarts to learn about it)

It (used) to be that it would take you to the nearest non-capital, non-shallow port. Not sure now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tow to port now teleports to the closest deep water port.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ink said:

Tow to port now teleports to the closest deep water port.

So I can teleport directly to KPR when it's close enough.

 

And when did that get change?

Edited by seanjo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Good change. Limiting teleport exploit and that was outdated mechanic back from the county capital RvR PBs. Now we have all ports PBs.

I thought the restriction was to stop PB fleets magically appearing at main ports for PB's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I thought the restriction was to stop PB fleets magically appearing at main ports for PB's.

We have 2 minutes join cooldown timer. No issues atm or exploits possible in RvR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Tow to port takes you, after a countdown, to the nearest deep water NON-Capitol port.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Headless Parrot said:

Tow to port takes you, after a countdown, to the nearest deep water NON-Capitol port.

 

Changed to the nearest deep water port!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good something has changed and we learn it while playing the game. Way to go :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Headless Parrot said:

Tow to port takes you, after a countdown, to the nearest deep water NON-Capitol port.

 

Its changed to nearest deep water port capital or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was changed yesterday I think....it's why you should check the patch notes pages.  Though they could be a bit better on the updates of hot fix at times.

It was posted after all this morning by @Ink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

It was changed yesterday I think....it's why you should check the patch notes pages.  Though they could be a bit better on the updates of hot fix at times.

It was posted after all this morning by @Ink

It was a bit obscure hidden in the patch 24 thread, it deserved a title of its own I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×