Game-Labs Forum

Headless Parrot seeking New Contest help

The Hurricane Regatta... "the deadliest race on the water."

Hello Captains. The Pirate Headless Parrot here. So, in my last contest for the Pirate Nation, I gave away over 20 million worth of Prizes with the "Pirate Captains Tour Contest". Congratulations Captain Privateer. Now, Im working on another and would like your help.    The new contest/race will be called the " Hurricane Regatta " - ...the deadliest race on the water.  It is open to any Pirate player of any rank. Every contestant Captain will be in a Trader Lynx (made any way - with any upgrade and any knowledge skill he has access to) and MUST be flying the smuggler flag. Once selected, the date and time of the regatta will be widely advertised and known to all other nations. In other words.....MANY enemy will be hunting you while you're trying to speed from port to port. If you get sunk, get another Trader Lynx, the 5 required items and try again. The winners will be the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Pirate Captain who posts all 5 required screenshots. To avoid out right slaughter at the start, the first leg and destination will not be revealed until the moment the race starts. Subsequent legs/port destinations of the race will be revealed in National chat, in 15 min increments after the race has started to insure that locations are not totally known to enemy players until the first hour is up. This is to help contestants get started and once all locations are revealed, the player can take any route to any location. Make no mistake...you can expect more and more enemy as you near the end of the race.  Much like my last contest, a screenshot will be required from each leg of the race. The screenshot must include, the contestants Trader Lynx at (or passing by) the destination port, the port name clearly seen in the background and the 5 items (specified later) in the open hold. There are 5 legs to this race - each revealed over the first hour. Estimated time for contest 2 hours. (will be held on a weekend)

The contest will be advertised for a few weeks prior to the actual "Hurricane Regatta" to insure maximum participation from Pirates and their enemies. Here is how you can help if you are a Developer or Pirate Player:

I am personally supplying a few million worth of prizes, but I would really like to make the 1st, 2nd and third place prizes worth the "Hell" most contestants will go through. So, If you are a Dev or Pirate Player and you wish to donate toward the Regatta Prize pool, please contact me, let me know what you can supply and please be able to trade it to me. I am collecting all prizes for the race and once the date of the race is announced, the Prize donation collection will stop and full prize package will be displayed for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.

As we have a partial material wipe happening any day, the Hurricane Regatta will not take place until after the wipe.

While we are waiting, please Donate: (no amount too small)

Ship notes

Gold

PVP Marks/ Victory Marks/ Combat Marks

Rare Books or Upgrades

Consumables

Please spread the word to your fellow Pirate  Captains/Clan mates as the goal is to have TONS of ships in the contest. That is far more likely to happen if the prizes are incredible....so please help if you can. No amount is too small...(or big). I will try and be on for a while, at least 3 times a day to collect donations from those who can.

o7 Captains. Look forward to more updates on "The Hurricane Regatta" soon!

Edited by Guest

55 minutes ago, Liq said:

good effort

ill throw in 100 pvp marks to the pool

Thx my friend. Ill catch up with you in game.

o7

15 minutes ago, Chug said:

KOTO will donate some goodies.  When you closer to the time we will see what we got to donate. a few rare books and a crafted 1st rate of your choice perhaps.

Thats outstanding . Thank you so much for the support.

Thank you to those stating their donations here. Others are also stepping up to support the Pirate community contest (even non-Pirates). The "Hurricane Regatta" Prize Package will absolutely be greater in value than the last 20 million contest. LOTS of fun and goodies to look forward to. o7 all

I will also donate as I really like the idea and I really appreciate anyone that create content, especially might be viable for new players.

50 x PvP Marks

1x Bellona Note 

1x Constitution Note

1x Pirate Frigate Note

1x Victory Permit

1x Santisima Permit 

1x L'Ocean Permit

Well Done @Headless Parrot

Get in touch in game to pick all stuff :)

Regards

Cr33D