Game-Labs Forum

Possible Game Manipulation

Archaos

@Archaos

Unfortunately, I agree with the others here.

Was in a Port Battle vs Black. In Hong Kong average ping was 260 at the time. @JobaSetUS based player a Black member was streaming the PB. I engaged him and was amazed at his view and my latency towards him.

Two three seconds latency over him was evidentially clear. However, like all things I’d rather have this than stand alone server universes... Asia server only asia players, US server only us players. I want to play against US and EU players, if that means I suffer latency so be it...

Norfolk.

Like an idiot I forgot to add the example.

Both @JobaSetand myself are heading towards each other. He banks away, this was perfect setup for a broadside rolling into him. I Lined it up what I thought was perfect and let it go. Hitting the Bow working down the ship...

Hits registered but @JobaSet suffered hardly anything, no leaks...

After the battle, I wanted to find out what his ship build was. I knew he did Twitch TV so got his channel and found his build wasn’t special. I watched the Port Battle fight unfold. At My attack point @JobaSet turns and I don’t start firing till half way down his side. No wonder half my broadside missed.

That’s from his Twitch TV recording. Ping rate has definitely improved, but at the time mine at 260 and he had a really low 25-50 ping. The Action was fast but the delay was seconds. After this I started 2 second leading my shots and turns. No big problem but Boarding can be an issue...

Our Antipodean brothers suffer more with 300 plus ping issues....

Edited by Norfolk nChance