Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Teutonic

The Free State of VCO

Recommended Posts

u asked us to defend carteghena, we did u asked for support in the council as they were stroppy on taxes. you asked for support in the gulf at apalachicola and so on. am i missing something? did i ask for support at bluefields, did i ask ahoy to help with anything? no. cabal was doing pvp in bluefields and canalete against BIG yes. they lost as much as we did and both clans learned in pvp as result. i wouldnt say we did more damage to them nor would i say they did more to us it was a good experience regardless. you dont learn by fighting newbies so cabal was a good opportunity for us. yes i hunt US players now who some would deem newbs if rear admiral is newb then yes im guilty of that but when a nation does not want to learn they are not newbs they are noobs and yes i enjoy hunting those till the sun goes down because its interesting to watch how many times they make the same mistakes. it is also good to farm them in order for the less experienced players in my clan to learn. i am blamed and laid to global trolls daily for doing the same stuff you yourself do banished as do so many others.

i think the difference between us is i am honest and i am willing to turn a newb into a pro something many people have serious issues with understanding. i succeed i fail regardless i try which is more than i can say for the US nation. secondly banished do not point at me for making remarks at AHOY wasnt i defending AHOY when we were in GB? something changed in you when you went pirate and magically forgot who helped you along the way. the difference between us is i have a larger memory nothing else.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 In days of BIG fights against CABAL were kinda fun,  yes sometimes we won others we lost and time to time we blockaded then in Great Corn.

Good times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In GB times I respected you and your clan for being involved and doing stuff. Then in pirate days you got confused and lost, not sure what to do and quickly quit the pirate nation. Then you started your US-Russia jumping boats fun and talking crap about me. Let your good memory remind you who started all the crap talking and claiming fake stuff and giving yourself credits for everything.

Edited by Banished Privateer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have enough respect for VCO remaining to keep this thread relevant the purpose of my responses was to clarify false information and try to retract a genuine thread from turning into a slam rax hammer - i have not responded to the insults ive endured here nor will i, its childish and pointless.

please keep information here relevant to VCO becoming a free state perhaps a mod will be kind to clean this.

i wish VCO luck as a free state i tried it in the US before being pulled into the politics system i really do wish them luck regardless of their thoughts towards me or mine toward them.

it is however unfortunate that this is an attempt within the US nation as i fear like me they will get dragged into the nonsense of the senate or self proclaimed leaders.

but please guys if you want to troll me or request information from me please contact me directly you prove false intent when you write behind people's backs.

Rax

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Raxius said:

 @Batman whilst i was in GB i attended more pb's than you defended kpr more than you and contributed to GB more than you what gives you right to even mention me?

Funny how you mention port battles, because the last one I saw you in,

you were running with your lover Teach whilst the rest of your mates was dying left and right. But I guess " that's the way you play".

If you want your "past allies" and "now crybabies" to stop talking about the past, maybe you shouldn't bring up the past all the time.

 

Ok, enough off topic

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raxius said:

it is interesting to see how a forum topic regarding free state clans.. turns into a slam rax hammer. very interesting. all i see here is fallen enemies or past allies upset and crying because iv'e left them in the dust as hachi correctly mentioned if they aint good enough after sometime accept them as trash and move forward. @Batman whilst i was in GB i attended more pb's than you defended kpr more than you and contributed to GB more than you what gives you right to even mention me? @Banished Privateer when i was also GB i helped AHOY upon request and we worked well together until both our clans decided enough was enough an left for Pirates. @Christendom we decided to leave US because too many were trying to lean on us which is not what we wanted as i told you. 

you can call us bad.. toxic.. it does not change history. now we are in france yes. has absolutely nothing to do with you and we hope in the french nation we will be able to clean ourselves from the sticky mess you call pvp... 

o7 dibbler hope to see you on the game again

if anyone ever wants to see how i play or in anyway work with me please speak to me and think for yourselves dont listen to past time crybabies.

Rax

Dibbler is still in-game, he just keeps changing his damned character! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Wind said:

That explains why ) I checked stats and it was over 60 guy difference. How is it that game so far? Is it worth it?

Awesome and Yes!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no qualms against someone wanting to get out of the quagmire that is the US (or even GB like some of the ARMED guys did) and don't begrudge them leaving.  If this patch actually brings people back maybe we'll hit the eject button too.  Everyone paid good money to enjoy the game how they want.  

I do however have qualms against a block of players leaving one nation that desperately needs help and experienced players and joining the direct rival of that nation the does not need experienced players or help and immediately (not even 24 hours later) sinking your former nationmates and shit talking them on global.  Adding more insult to injury you keep repeating the lines that you didn't swap nations to sink US players, yet that is the very first thing you do after switching.  If all that wasn't enough, in what was perhaps the most scumbag move ever you were actually using our TS while you were sinking our players.  Then you guys got upset and "threatened" our ports because we kicked you off.  I didn't spend much time online yesterday, but in the couple hours I was on I saw you shit talk us again in global, threaten US players and ports with an alt still in nation and even use it to spot.  Seems odd behavior towards a group of players that didn't really do anything to you other than ask you to help.    

Everyone is entitled to play how they want, but the lies...misinformation and just general level of douchebagery in the manner of your leaving just leaves me thankful that you're finally gone again.  Anyway I hope you find what you're looking for in France, though if history is any judge I somehow doubt you will.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, welcome in France to @Raxius, @Christendom, to VCO and to all who'd like to join. 

You will have fun, for sure. And when you don't find it, go and take it! 

Even if what can be read above here from your old mates is not always positive, we got similar warning before the arrival of WO & BLANC... 

They found their place around Fort Royal and la Nouvelle-Orleans, whatever and sometimes in spite of the French Council.

Remember that freedom is engraved on the French genome. 

Half of the messages in the French chat are now written in English. We need more! Maybe reading something in French from Christendom! :)

Do you want PvP? Join France!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I applaud the free state of VCO.   In fact we have something like that in GB.... 'The Free State of Putanelle' led by @MassimoSud    ;)     I am a PROUD member of this Free State! 

We give Zero Fucks to all...GB and otherwise! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

I applaud the free state of VCO.   In fact we have something like that in GB.... 'The Free State of Putanelle' led by @MassimoSud    ;)     I am a PROUD member of this Free State! 

We give Zero Fucks to all...GB and otherwise! 

 

It's high time we did it.

does it mean we won't play with other US? no, we still will as seen here:

US_v_FR_2018-05-29_20.08.08.png

but we will go where we want and shoot whoever we want. It just so happens that most of those we will fight are also what the rest of the US nation will fight.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

I applaud the free state of VCO.   In fact we have something like that in GB.... 'The Free State of Putanelle' led by @MassimoSud    ;)     I am a PROUD member of this Free State! 

We give Zero Fucks to all...GB and otherwise! 

 

if massimo is running things you should rename it the Free State of Speed Bellonas.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Christendom said:

if massimo is running things you should rename it the Free State of Speed Bellonas.

 

24 minutes ago, Christendom said:

if massimo is running things you should rename it the Free State of Speed Bellonas.

Perfect! 

Free State of Veloce Bellona! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Is it ok if they attack French nation allies? 

Don't know. Don't care. Maybe, this can be understood, maybe not. Just the same as when HAVOC switched to VP.

We got the same warning when KoC boys came in. And they attacked our allies. And we survived. And we will survive!

 

"I am the Belle Poule, frigate of the King of France; I come from the sea and I go to the sea; the ships of the King, my master, never submit to inspection."

(Charles de Bernard de Marigny, Commanding La Belle Poule, which was at that moment just between HMS Hector & HMS Courageux, both 74-guns)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2018 at 1:49 AM, koiz said:

I missed the black flag.

 

unknown.png

Me as well. I remember when the Black Flag was feared, and the devs ruined it, and everyone quit playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2018 at 8:10 PM, HoneyBaddger said:

Me as well. I remember when the Black Flag was feared, and the devs ruined it, and everyone quit playing.

It was not just the devs mate that "ruined it." Players had a good hand in the progressing in some cases retrogress the state of the game and its player base.

Edited by Davos Seaworth
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 9:04 AM, Christendom said:

I have no qualms against someone wanting to get out of the quagmire that is the US (or even GB like some of the ARMED guys did) and don't begrudge them leaving.  If this patch actually brings people back maybe we'll hit the eject button too.  Everyone paid good money to enjoy the game how they want.  

I do however have qualms against a block of players leaving one nation that desperately needs help and experienced players and joining the direct rival of that nation the does not need experienced players or help and immediately (not even 24 hours later) sinking your former nationmates and shit talking them on global.  Adding more insult to injury you keep repeating the lines that you didn't swap nations to sink US players, yet that is the very first thing you do after switching.  If all that wasn't enough, in what was perhaps the most scumbag move ever you were actually using our TS while you were sinking our players.  Then you guys got upset and "threatened" our ports because we kicked you off.  I didn't spend much time online yesterday, but in the couple hours I was on I saw you shit talk us again in global, threaten US players and ports with an alt still in nation and even use it to spot.  Seems odd behavior towards a group of players that didn't really do anything to you other than ask you to help.    

Everyone is entitled to play how they want, but the lies...misinformation and just general level of douchebagery in the manner of your leaving just leaves me thankful that you're finally gone again.  Anyway I hope you find what you're looking for in France, though if history is any judge I somehow doubt you will.  

Aww another prime example is he wanted to give the US a week break I heard on Sunday.  Well it's not even Weds and he's flipped one US port and started to flip another one and said he's doing it cause we are attacking ships by NO's?  Maybe cause folks are sick of the ganks in front of CT we have decided to go find better fights on there own coast line.  It's only like 2-4 guys too over there not a whole clan or nation and it's spread out through the day.   I bet they lost one trade ship and that is why he's ragging on the coast line today.  Every nation does this, they kill folks and hunt when they can so it's nothing new, but don't freak out when it's turned on your nation cause your doing the exact same thing all day long yourself folks.

Oh and we will not be Defending San Sabastion.  If UWS wants it so bad they can have fun fighting AI as it will be Neutral in the morning.  Until the patch comes and players numbers go back up CSA will not be attacking any ports and will only defend stuff in the shallows and Cabo and above for now.   We will continue to PvP in OW though where ever we want.  That includes the coast line of NO's or any other nations coast line.   If they want to farm our noobs all day long than fine we will go farm their care bares and traders instead.   It's not like we don't have three or more nations doing the same to us right now, so one or two on your coast line isn't going to kill you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defensive PB is a free guaranteed 100% PvP, not mentioning it's a FAIR & EQUAL fight on both sides. Giving it up is just hilarious. It means giving up the best sort of PvP you can get atm :) Hey look, it's not even a multiflip! On top of it it's in your prime time zone, wow. Why so you guys even pay for timers if you don't defend ports?

Edited by Banished Privateer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

Defensive PB is a free guaranteed 100% PvP, not mentioning it's a FAIR & EQUAL fight on both sides. Giving it up is just hilarious. It means giving up the best sort of PvP you can get atm :) Hey look, it's not even a multiflip! On top of it it's in your prime time zone, wow. Why so you guys even pay for timers if you don't defend ports?

San Sebas did not have a port timer.  

I don’t think I’m alone in saying people just don’t care right now about ports or PBs.  Maybe it’ll change, maybe not 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

San Sebas did not have a port timer.  

I don’t think I’m alone in saying people just don’t care right now about ports or PBs.  Maybe it’ll change, maybe not 

No need to care for port, but it can be a great and fair fight instead of ganking and seal clubbing you complain about all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×