Game-Labs Forum

The Free State of VCO

Teutonic

I don’t mind you leaving.  No one really does either.  We just dislike the lies and dishonesty that perpetuates around Rax and your clan.  You guys were merely mentioned on this thread so everyone knows what really went down.  Those who commented outside of the nation seem to have similar opinions that we share.  Ironic.

As everyone predicted Rax would join the US, manufacture drama and create a grudge against us that he’ll use to continually farm US noobs up on the east coast.  It was only a matter of time.  This is Rax’s MO, he does this everywhere he goes.  He’s an average player that only excels at ganking mediocre players and only will ever be that guy.  It’s almost astonishing how everything that predicted would happen...did.

I don’t claim to be the best NA player nor am I dog shit.  I do however know well enough to not sail off alone between 2 first rates and instantly die (what you did), sail repair minutes before engaging a fleet (what Rax did) and to not tag fleets while out of back up range and under enemy forts (another Rax oopsie).

We’re done here.  Sorry I won’t allow you to use US TS while actively hunting US players.  Enjoy your time in France until Rax makes you guys leave another nation.

Bye!

Edited by Christendom

37 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

Ok so we were useless helping usa nation....check

You and your clan are way more skilled than the FIVE of us...check

You are extremely butt hurt we moved on quietly without doing what your doing here...check

We now as a nation free to attack you are doing so with 4 guys against all your clan and the usa nation and your butt hurt about it ? ...check

You said we did nothing, helped no one, disrupted the usa nation, and were useless ( I remind you again we were 5 guys at the time ) and your upset we are leaving ? Why uyou making such a childish big deal out of this ? 

AHHHH Drama that's it all you want is others to see you as a power in the game so go ahead it is all yours.

Do what you criticize others as being incapable of doing , don't cry because 5-7 guys moved on we will consider sending you alimony if you truly can't make it on you own , move on ,stop crying the soap opera is over all attention is now on you and your clan start the next chapter and lead them to VICTORY Chris, you is the mannnnn it's all about you now gl.

No reason to even miss what you have more than once pronounced as inferior players.

:)

Well drama generally takes at least two parties to achieve. 

In any event, I hope you US clan guys realize that one more clan of guys hunting the USA or GB coastlines on NA time zones isn't really all that helpful.  There is a rather stagnant dynamic noticeable on the NA time zones. it's been this way as long as I can remember.

USA,GB and pirate team tend to pick up most of the new and casual English speaking players. These are the loosely organized guys that mostly NPC hunt and occasionally RvR. But not the hard core band of inseparable brothers types that generally look to separate themselves from "the newbs".  So as a result the USA/GB coasts and Mortimer town become the farm lands of everyone else.  The Prussians, NA French, Swedes and select pirate clans even move to have bases right next to their home ports because it's just that easy.

The only equalizing force these new comer and casual player base teams have is numbers. They have less skill in general but have greater numbers. So what do the elites do when this one advantage is utilized against them? They cry like babies that they the victims of multi-flips that are destroying the Game OMG!  So they recruit the other elite groups in an alliance for the day to stop the dreaded multi-flip by the big bad newbs wrecking the game. Total rubish. The smaller elite clans can easily take those ports back any any later date they wanted even if they lost. What it is really about is simply never losing and keeping the weaker skilled teams down in "their place".

So US team has decided to join France. Great but don't expect any trophies for taking the easy road.

VCO has decided to snub the USA team Senate. Not as easy of a road as leaving and hunting your former team mates but also not the most challenging path.

To the remaining USA Senate. You've just had two active group split ranks. If you don't think there is something wrong and in need of repair in your current leadership model then I'm not sure how much of a clue you need. What all you guys should do is join forces with GB and the Mortimer pirates to multi-flip the crap out of the games current elite power barons till they cry uncle and things reset a bit. In any event it would get rid of the stagnant power balances and some of the chest beating. LOL

Edited by Bach

5 hours ago, Hethwill said:

There's a huge chunk of my contacts playing Post Scriptum until the test servers close ( tonight ). So I guess that's a big reason on top of others.

Going to pre-order - What will come first NA patch with new UI or next opening of PS test server?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

Enjoy your time in France until Rax makes you guys leave another nation.

This 'dragon' had already a fine start today in French national chat. And I say that in all irony. I will have a look on their conduct in the next time, the insights here are self-explaining. Reputation follows the man where he goes.

We may be not allies in game, but feel free to hand me any information you further have on these gents.

Edited by Cetric de Cornusiac

4 hours ago, Bach said:

What all you guys should do is join forces with GB and the Mortimer pirates to multi-flip the crap out of the games current elite power barons till they cry uncle and things reset a bit. In any event it would get rid of the stagnant power balances and some of the chest beating. LOL

GIB PIWIPIII!! :D

On 5/28/2018 at 1:09 PM, Banished Privateer said:

@Cetric de Cornusiac give a warm welcome for Raxius in the United French Nation :) I'm sure he will keep a nation in one piece, no drama and no problems ;)

C'mon... Le Raxius doesn't know how to speak french, how he gonna cause problems?  😃

Firstly to the former US clan, if leaving the US nation helps you guys then all the best to you, but as for kicking off about what happened to your TS rights... you have only yourself to blame. I heard that you were leaving the nation and even noticed yesterday that some of you had. I also see you in the US TS channel, which I didn't mind as I know it takes a lot to change nation. But as soon as you come up the coast to attack the US nation is were your crossed the line, I was in the TS with other clans all speaking about removing you, so it wasn't just one person trying to get you guys removed!! Also if I remember correctly when certain people left the US nation before you screwed them over by opening up all your ports. All you had to do is move nation, still use the US TS to make things easier, leave it a few does maybe a week, then come and attack the east coast. But no once again you couldn't do things the right way, so cry wolf all you want about being revoked, but I think most people here will agree you were in the wrong.

58 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Leave nation

Leave TS

I honestly don't understand why so many people get upset as though it's a personal slight.

He just likes to manufacture reasons he can use to keep on seal clubbing up on the east coast, that's all.  He simply is unable to hunt elsewhere.

Edited by Christendom

42 minutes ago, Christendom said:

He just likes to manufacture reasons he can use to keep on seal clubbing up on the east coast, that's all.  He simply is unable to hunt elsewhere.

It seems to be his only goal in life, shake things up.

Whats left of their ts channels on the USA server:

image.png.7058cee1e7a45d25b1c1f0ed4a227713.png

No one is crying over the loss, we're happy to see them take their drama someplace else. 

Edited by koiz

Yep they should of been removed the moment the picked to change nations.

20 hours ago, Wind said:

Logged in last night to find 140 players online, is it still worth fighting for Motherland? I privateer, but only if there are prizes to take. Will try sailing after patch. 

Memorial Weekend prob didn't help with the numbers. I was at my sisters all weekend so didn't even think about the game.  

18 hours ago, Dragonfire said:

Yea you started acting like a total dick on ts during our transitioning of players still in the usa Nation. That this game is all you have in life that you can be important in and have control is sad. Everyone is wrong and your lord vicious complex is astounding to the point you use a ts server that you do not pay for to harass others is absolutely childish for an adult to do to justify your own short comings. What you were doing was wrong to the point of stupidity.  I have noticed that you have mentioned waaay more than once your very butt hurt about having to actually fight a battle near a tower lmao. Maybe if you had a little more courage in battle or skill it wouldn't bother you so much to constantly mention it as no one else was bothered by it.

You wonder why so many ppl actually dislike you ? It is because of your childish way you complain about everything every day here and in game don"t like how others try to do it then GO OUT and actually do it yourself lets see you do it even once all you do is hide behind others, step up and take control instead of the constant whine all the time.

YOu mean kinda like how Rax's had UISK and VCO all removed from Russian TS as soon as we started to change over.  We still both had people in Russian clans helping them out (and showing up to screen for them with US main chars) and we weren't hunting any Russians other than the ROGUES on the US coast.   Seems funny it's ok for them to do it but when we do it and they are actively hunting our guys (they are in a fight right now on the US caost hunting US players) than it's wrong for us to remove folks that switched like a bunch of cowards to an already Dom/Power full US player base team.   Honestly I would of loved to have seen them go GB or some other nation to give them a more stronger US time zone player base, but going french?  Yah ya'll just jumping from one team to the other to try to look good.  I bet in about 2-3 months you will all be jumping to another nation too blaming the french for every thing as you done in the past.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Callaghan92 said:

and how exactly were we using the TS to hunt US players? we were using the TS to chat to our guys while a couple of them were still moving nation. just happened that one or 2 of us were hunting while people were moving, sitting in our own channel, talking to no one but our own.

As Rax was sitting in our TS he was sinking US players on our coast.  Do you not see a problem with this?

Alls good though, you guys are gone and the US just got a nice influx of PVP marks.

3cdf62710451574541c8d1ddab2e480f.png

Enjoy life in france.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I bet in about 2-3 months you will all be jumping to another nation too blaming the french for every thing as you done in the past.

This is all Rax does. Either you are just now realizing it or US nation didn't care the 1st time that he left and farmed US players.  

48 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

This is all Rax does. Either you are just now realizing it or US nation didn't care the 1st time that he left and farmed US players.  

Oh we weren't surprised at all.  Pretty much CSA and VCO was taking bets the moment they said they where coming back to US how long it will be until they run off to some other nation.  Hay more power to them, just though they would pick a better nation than to run off to make one that has all ready a pretty strong RvR force in our timezone.  Hell British would of been a good pick cause they are honestly hurting for players that want to fight.  Even Spain would been a good pick and they could fight both US and French.

Well either way hope we get this dang patch dropped and we get some numbers back cause right now something needs to change in game. I been spending most my time playing other games and just popping in doing econ and seeing how the guys are doing for the most part and a lot of other players are doing the same.

1 hour ago, Capn Rocko said:

Well he paid for the DLC, so may as well use it every 30 days.

Personally i wouldn't pay that much for an auto database change but hey :).

Edited by Dibbler

it is interesting to see how a forum topic regarding free state clans.. turns into a slam rax hammer. very interesting. all i see here is fallen enemies or past allies upset and crying because iv'e left them in the dust as hachi correctly mentioned if they aint good enough after sometime accept them as trash and move forward. @Batman whilst i was in GB i attended more pb's than you defended kpr more than you and contributed to GB more than you what gives you right to even mention me? @Banished Privateer when i was also GB i helped AHOY upon request and we worked well together until both our clans decided enough was enough an left for Pirates. @Christendom we decided to leave US because too many were trying to lean on us which is not what we wanted as i told you. 

you can call us bad.. toxic.. it does not change history. now we are in france yes. has absolutely nothing to do with you and we hope in the french nation we will be able to clean ourselves from the sticky mess you call pvp... 

o7 dibbler hope to see you on the game again

if anyone ever wants to see how i play or in anyway work with me please speak to me and think for yourselves dont listen to past time crybabies.

Rax

u asked us to defend carteghena, we did u asked for support in the council as they were stroppy on taxes. you asked for support in the gulf at apalachicola and so on. am i missing something? did i ask for support at bluefields, did i ask ahoy to help with anything? no. cabal was doing pvp in bluefields and canalete against BIG yes. they lost as much as we did and both clans learned in pvp as result. i wouldnt say we did more damage to them nor would i say they did more to us it was a good experience regardless. you dont learn by fighting newbies so cabal was a good opportunity for us. yes i hunt US players now who some would deem newbs if rear admiral is newb then yes im guilty of that but when a nation does not want to learn they are not newbs they are noobs and yes i enjoy hunting those till the sun goes down because its interesting to watch how many times they make the same mistakes. it is also good to farm them in order for the less experienced players in my clan to learn. i am blamed and laid to global trolls daily for doing the same stuff you yourself do banished as do so many others.

i think the difference between us is i am honest and i am willing to turn a newb into a pro something many people have serious issues with understanding. i succeed i fail regardless i try which is more than i can say for the US nation. secondly banished do not point at me for making remarks at AHOY wasnt i defending AHOY when we were in GB? something changed in you when you went pirate and magically forgot who helped you along the way. the difference between us is i have a larger memory nothing else.

• Like 2