Game-Labs Forum

A series started by me on a Renomee, a random ship I crafted that came out 4-5 without trim, outfitted and "grinded" all 5 knowledge slots in PvP. I recalled a story about @GreasyMnky reaching about 140 days at sea while streaming on twitch, so I wanted to figure out if I can achieve something similar without docking to port and resupplying my ship with repairs and crew. Renomee was a ship that I haven't used for years, I used it only when I first started playing the game, was a good hunt-ship. Now, it stays far behind Surprises and Endymions, Pirate Frigates, Trincomalees and lots of other 5th rates sadly, but it's a still valid ship that can be a threat in right hands. 

Summary map of places visited by me during my quest:

image.thumb.png.3faef400f98d753c40c7aec5c6f62197.png

Ships killed/assisted: estimated 40-50 (just a guess)

That equals in about 250-300 PvP marks & 4-5 million gold earned during The Quest

*WARNING* The Series of recordings & videos includes: Killing traders, ganking, getting ganked, seal clubbing, fair fights, duels, getting chased for hours, sailing on the empty waters for hours, listening to pirate music, making fun of people, trolling, getting trolled by others, screening PBs, helping Brits, killing Brits, running away, demasting, getting demasted, attacking in safe zone, rageboarding... and much more. If you do not tolerate any of the mentioned activities, do not bother to watch it.

All of the episodes:

Some cool screenshots taken:

image.thumb.png.08768e5a2d7a5016be65bcd726a9200b.png

image.thumb.png.34c51ea32d0d8acb2431c7f0d131c4fb.png

image.thumb.png.301c743695715c51532e51dcae62e942.png

Edited by Banished Privateer
  • Like 21

Thanks and well done mate, still to watch the final ones, but i will. Some of the episodes are so chilled excellent stuff o7.

Whats next i wonder Dun! dun! duuunnn!

did you print that map and paint the journey with your fingers? 🤭

• Like 5

A more important question, how couldn’t He in 100 days get to the danish, swedish and Dutch ports. Thats just so wrong.

its no fun to gank danish, swedish and dutch :D

34 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

East part of the map was planned for 200 days 😜

Hope you get demoted to half rang for it😏

Good video bud.  It's nice to see some actual privateering rather than just lopsided lineship ganks or patrol zone imba fights.  

I recently did the tumbado - carta - dutchland - aves trip at 21 days and found 2 players.  sigh

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Capt Jubal Early said:

We got it on video dont you worry ;) 

I worry not, but the end of the quest made me feel sad and relieved at the same time :)

1 hour ago, Cornelius Tromp said:

That fight against Scipio shows your inherent toxicity. "make him suffer". Sadist.

I am pretty sure @ScipioTortuga enjoyed that fight and he could always surrender or turn off survival if he wished. The reason why I was supposed to "make him suffer" was because EliteDelta got "ganked" in 1v2 fight, Indef vs Wasa & Surprise by Scipio and Louis. You could as well say that ganking = toxicity & suffering of others ;)

After that fight Scipio with friends came again to fight us, no one insulted each other, everyone said gl hf, gg wp etc. :)

Edited by Banished Privateer

On 5/27/2018 at 10:00 PM, Banished Privateer said:

I am pretty sure @ScipioTortuga enjoyed that fight and he could always surrender or turn off survival if he wished. The reason why I was supposed to "make him suffer" was because EliteDelta got "ganked" in 1v2 fight, Indef vs Wasa & Surprise by Scipio and Louis. You could as well say that ganking = toxicity & suffering of others ;)

After that fight Scipio with friends came again to fight us, no one insulted each other, everyone said gl hf, gg wp etc. :)

Lol yea it was quite funny, I am running out of ships though :P

On 5/27/2018 at 6:01 AM, Liq said:

did you print that map and paint the journey with your fingers? 🤭

It was smudged. A Natural poopdeck color was a glorious pick. 

Edited by Wind

@Cornelius Tromp Please stop trying to make others look bad/toxic and commenting stuff you were not involved into for others. As you see Scipio says totally opposite thing to what you said. Besides, there is a *WARNING* included in a main post, I guess you missed that one.