Game-Labs Forum

i dont know what to say...

ElegantWay

Infact, the L'Ocean targeted the endymion. Left side is attacker and right side is defender/attacked. I dont get why you make a post about this at all? Is this the first time you're outnumbered? I get it you're angry, but posting it on the forums is just overreacting.

• Like 2

Without knowing what happened in this battle, I throw in here that it's funny how a L'Ocean and a Bellona managed to run away (by the looks of it) from five chasing frigates.

Maybe the defender ran away and the SOLs didn't want to waste 90 minutes chasing? As soon as they left, defender turned around and went for the Wapen I would assume.

This screen is pretty much useless and creates nothing but bad blood and probably false accusations.

• Like 1

And situations like this is unfortunately why I don't bother to go out of my way to help with the coast guard.

Too many bad tags, too many fir/fir ships and too many people bailing out early.  

This screenshot is very good indicator as to why we need to have a strictly clan based game and the ability to choose one's allies rather than hope one's nation will be there to help them.

• Like 1

And how would a clan based NA make a different if you was taged? Unless you ofc are friendly with all those clans that do PvP. Think I would be great fun if we all are  in the same alliance ore clan.

7 minutes ago, Fenris said:

:(

PVP marks for free...why they left? Cant understand....

One can only I guess. My finger is on the frigates started to run and they didn't want to chase some crap teak/fir    fir/fir frigates.

Most people don't look for nice fight, but ez pvp marks.

I had this with @Banished Privateer two or three days ago. He was tagged near Placentia by four CABAL ( 2 Bellona, 1x Endy, 1x Trinc)

@traitorous mctraitoro and I came to help, the battle closed with CABAL having 4 ships ( 2x Bellona, 1x Endy, 1x Trinc) vs the three of us ( 2x Bellona, 1x L'Ocean).

1205 BR vs 1310BR. Would have been an interesting fight, but CABAL made a run for it.

Edited by Batman

8 minutes ago, Batman said:

One can only I guess. My finger is on the frigates started to run and they didn't want to chase some crap teak/fir    fir/fir frigates.

Most people don't look for nice fight, but ez pvp marks.

I had this with @Banished Privateer two or three days ago. He was tagged near Placentia by four CABAL ( 2 Bellona, 1x Endy, 1x Trinc)

@traitorous mctraitoro and I came to help, the battle closed with CABAL having 4 ships ( 2x Bellona, 1x Endy, 1x Trinc) vs the three of us ( 2x Bellona, 1x L'Ocean).

1205 BR vs 1310BR. Would have been an interesting fight, but CABAL made a run for it.

Could easy be as you said, But if you leave, you first make sure that the guys that are in tagging range get away, before you jump. 

We have been in plenty fights by the french where the big slow ships jumps, then we just turn around and kill the rest. As he said the L’Ocean jumped without any talk. That just stupid.

30 minutes ago, staun said:

And how would a clan based NA make a different if you was taged? Unless you ofc are friendly with all those clans that do PvP. Think I would be great fun if we all are  in the same alliance ore clan.

Those players bail on you?  Hunt them afterwards.  Obviously the wappen assumed the players around him were friendly and would help, if a friendly clan on your ally list decides to bail on them you and "un-friend" and hunt them.  

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Those players bail on you?  Hunt them afterwards.  Obviously the wappen assumed the players around him were friendly and would help, if a friendly clan on your ally list decides to bail on them you and "un-friend" and hunt them.  

Ore next time you just don’t join them. As you your self, you don’t try to hard to assist the coastquard. 

But use this as an example why we should have a clan based, can’t realy see it. Clan based would be as bad as the merge was for the game. Before ppl demand a clan based game, I think they should think the trough. It is now so if you join a nation, you cab use the ports. What about players in a clan based game, that not are in a clan. Can they only use port neutral ports? 

9 minutes ago, staun said:

as he said the L’Ocean jumped without any talk. That just stupid.

Still we don't know anything about the battle. How long was it open, spawn positions ect.

As I said this screenshot leads to nowhere. It just shows that two ships escaped, but we don't know the circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

Still we don't know anything about the battle. How long was it open, spawn positions ect.

As I said this screenshot leads to nowhere. It just shows that two ships escaped, but we don't know the circumstances.

So you think depends on circunstances it is ok just to jump without a word. No need for a warning to the guys you play with.

Just go up a couple of post, you quoted me for  saying it was stupid to leave with out a word. You reply was

1 hour ago, Batman said:

To me it Sound like an defend of the action to leave without a word. But I can ofc have gotten it wrong.

I have a problem with ppl leaving. We don’t even know if He died. I have no problem with a player sacrified. Been there, done that. Been of both side of the stick. But we have allways talked about it first

1 hour ago, staun said:

Ore next time you just don’t join them. As you your self, you don’t try to hard to assist the coastquard. 

But use this as an example why we should have a clan based, can’t realy see it. Clan based would be as bad as the merge was for the game. Before ppl demand a clan based game, I think they should think the trough. It is now so if you join a nation, you cab use the ports. What about players in a clan based game, that not are in a clan. Can they only use port neutral ports? 

This game is already partially clan based.  Clan owned ports, clan taxes, friendly clan lists....might as well make it all the way.  11 Nations is absurdly stupid.  It divides the smaller nations up by clan pretty much anyway.  

Anyway this is my vision for a clan based game, I'll try to be brief.

3-4 Starter Nations.  GB, France, Spain....maybe US or Dutch to be accurate.  Players can craft, farm, PVP, maybe light RVR (like raids on other starter nations)...to their hearts delight in those nations.  If they want to go do heavy RVR they need to purchase a letter of marque and create a company (clan) and go out and carve their own slice of the map in the several hundred player owned ports.  The letter of marque will put them into sort of like an outlaw/hard mode faction where they can pick and choose diplomacy.  Declare war on other clans, ally with them or even be neutral and not take their ports but just PVP.  If said Company loses all their ports they lose their charter and go back to their respective starter nations to try again.  Sounds like a game I would very much like to play.

PS stop listening to tittybaby aka Lars.  Merge didn't kill the game.  Lack of content did.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Christendom said:

This game is already partially clan based.  Clan owned ports, clan taxes, friendly clan lists....might as well make it all the way.  11 Nations is absurdly stupid.  It divides the smaller nations up by clan pretty much anyway.  

Anyway this is my vision for a clan based game, I'll try to be brief.

3-4 Starter Nations.  GB, France, Spain....maybe US or Dutch to be accurate.  Players can craft, farm, PVP, maybe light RVR (like raids on other starter nations)...to their hearts delight in those nations.  If they want to go do heavy RVR they need to purchase a letter of marque and create a company (clan) and go out and carve their own slice of the map in the several hundred player owned ports.  The letter of marque will put them into sort of like an outlaw/hard mode faction where they can pick and choose diplomacy.  Declare war on other clans, ally with them or even be neutral and not take their ports but just PVP.  If said Company loses all their ports they lose their charter and go back to their respective starter nations to try again.  Sounds like a game I would very much like to play.

PS stop listening to tittybaby aka Lars.  Merge didn't kill the game.  Lack of content did.

Actually I don’t think Lars said it fore a long time. An just for the record, I am cable of forming my on opinion. 

Nation RvR is that not the same as now. Ore are they in a protected zone for the hard core players, both in RvR and PvP?

Heavy RvR only difference to now is you ally with ppl in your nation and as you did ally with Spain, France, Russia and USA, and not clans. Basicly the same. Nation lose all there ports, they are basicly back to the safezone. I honnestly can’t see the big difference from now. 

Further more I think the game in is basic form where it should be. It is not that devs should focus on.

Btw Merge killed the RvR. To make it easier on EU player, they maked timers. Global plsyer complained about they couldn’t get any ports and content becaus of timer. So they made them expensive, so timers would go. So now global players could get ports and content. Only problem nobody showed up to fight, because we sleep at that time. Next that happend was we stopped care about ports because unless we wanted to grind for money to timers, we would anyway loose them, because nightflips.  So yes I do think the merge killed RvR. But global is not the cause for loosing players. 

Edited by staun