Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Otto Kohl

Ship lost due some wierd lags.

Yesterday for the second time i experienced some wierd lags that led to lose of a very good ship...

Everything can be seen here on the video.

I had no update or download in the background, no packet losts on TS, ping was fine. Im conected with ethernet cable not WiFi.

I would like to ask for a ship redeem.

4/5 very fast teak teak endymion. Carta, copper, elite french, british gunners.

https://prnt.sc/jmoj9y

• Like 3

If game issue I think enemies would be affected too?. Just a thought, has happened to me to but mostly in the o.s. 

But definately worth taking a look at. If it's a syncho issue.

Hope you get reimbursed.

Edited by Liang Dao Ming

I had exactly the same bug twice some days ago and I lost a Wasa because of it. No aiming was possible and it feels like drifting on ice and not swimming to water. 

Anti virus? Anti virus update? Windows defender? Windows update? Windows features? Steam? Provider cable works? Teamspeak? 

I had the issue for a long time but it was related to a Russian anti virus software that tracked the NA traffic. After I set it to not track NA the problem was gone. 

I have not encountered such problems recently so better check your side. Maybe a connection report and a pm to ink might help find the problem.

Edited by z4ys

I dont know if its connected but I have had some issues with steam lately. Friends list saying no network connection even though I'm connected etc

A row boat, two oars and a jug of rum have been added to your account.

We will check the issue, I will contact you.

Meanwhile if anyone else experience similar issue and captured it on video, please send me a link via forum or in-game pm.

• Like 2