Game-Labs Forum

Suggestion:

Add different stakes to Crown and Anchors

Details:

• Additional to cash its possible to use PvP marks / PvE marks as stake (or the new currency that will make it into the game) for gambling

Pros:

• More thrill because gold is worth nothing

Cons:

• creating pve/pvp marks out of nothing

No Gambling allowed on Board of any commissioned vessel sailing under Navy command.

Dunno about them pyrates but plenty had anti gambling articles.

But... prayer was ever present in ALL vessels of the age.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

No Gambling allowed on Board of any commissioned vessel sailing under Navy command.

Dunno about them pyrates but plenty had anti gambling articles.

But... prayer was ever present in ALL vessels of the age.

Perhaps all players should be required to drink 3 ounces of rum every day at 11am...you know, for immersion purposes.  Then prayers...Pyrates may gamble

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oberon74 said:

Perhaps all players should be required to drink 3 ounces of rum every day at 11am...you know, for immersion purposes.  Then prayers...Pyrates may gamble

Agreed. Although Tea can be a substitute, at Commander's discretion.

Just now, Capt Jubal Early said:

How does one brew tea when the fresh water supply has grown algae ?

You've clearly never seen the inside of a modern fresh water tank on a ship.  There is always algae.  The water is fine...trust me...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, admin said:

i wanted to remove it in the new ui. 

Anybody loves the game? Should change the currency to combat or pvp marks instead of money?

Gold/cash is useless in the current game state. Nobody gets triggered under a million. I only use crown and anchors to see how lucky I am at the moment. 

But could I choose between pray and crown and anchors I would pick the pray button. Best button to press before starting the tag.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, admin said:

Should change the currency to combat or pvp marks instead of money?

Please don't. There is enough RNG in game already, as it is... PvP marks should have to be earned in combat or at least bought from PvP players.

• Like 1

Rather give me other more relevant things to do whilst at sea. Add dividers to navigational tools. I'm sick of using my index and little (pinky) fingers as dividers on my screen.

Then other relevant things a Captain needs to check on. Manifests, trade agreements and such like. Immersion chaps immersion.

Edited by Sir William Hargood

53 minutes ago, admin said:

i wanted to remove it in the new ui. 

Anybody loves the game? Should change the currency to combat or pvp marks instead of money?

can you please tell us if pray ever did anything? I believe it is our right to know if we were used in some kind of physiological experiment! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

can you please tell us if pray ever did anything? I believe it is our right to know if we were used in some kind of physiological experiment! 

I am pretty sure targets appeared more often on the horizon whenever I used it.

1 hour ago, z4ys said:

I am pretty sure targets appeared more often on the horizon whenever I used it.

"Lord, make it so a trader sail appears on the horizon... that it is a player... and may it be afk... amen!"

Worked a charm many time.