Game-Labs Forum

Mighty Mo thanks you all

Mighty_Mo

1 hour ago, Captain Aaron Mograine said:

Graig is right i thought Snow Cones were the worst players on NA... Boy i was wrong when Aloha didnt care what so ever on killing a new guy.

Unfortunately the game does not do a very good job of protecting and guiding it's new players.  Which is probably why we have so few new players and bad reviews with low amounts of hours played.  Most developers of OW MMO sandbox games put in place ways to get their new players into the sandbox safely and then tell them to go have fun.  Here at games labs its thanks for the money, adios....you're on your own now.  2 years later we got a tutorial, which is step in a good direction finally....but new players are still thrown to the wolves and the most recent reinforcement zones patch kinda solidifies that they devs have no idea what to do with new players.  

Another side of the coin is the community here does not do much to help it's new players.  Greg's comment about not sailing with new players is pretty much exactly what happens in most nations.  At some point you get tired of putting in the effort helping new players to see them constantly getting ganked or just continue to struggle with the less than intuitive aspects of this game.  Why bother.  I'm guilty of it myself.  Luckily it seems you're getting the good and the bad of the community.

Regardless players of the same clan or group of people ganking you over and over, using your stream to snipe your location is pretty despicable.  We had a similar situation on global right after the wipe with a streamer named Pixelated Apollo who actually brought 10-15 guys with him and created a clan.  He was farmed mercilessly up on the US coast by a certain pirate clan over and over and he eventually left the game after a couple weeks.  Shame really.  What's funny is most of that clan still refuses to acknowledge they caused him to quit.  This was before the safe zones.  I spoke to a clan member of his that stuck around a little longer and everyone in his group quit because he was farmed over and over by the pirates and could accomplish nothing in game short of dying.  

So maybe lets leave the giefing to a minimum towards Mo and maybe he'll stick around a bit more and help grow the game.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

When you stream Mo a few of us port up and just watch the stream. :)

Thanks for the best stream i've seen in ages, I admire how you keep trying man we've all been there getting hammered over and over.

Keep going and everything starts to fall into place, first with the odd victory and then finding all that pain was kinda worth it.

I did start a Mighty Mo fan club thread but they deleted it 😕 .

Edited by Dibbler
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dibbler said:

When you stream Mo a few of us port up and just watch the stream. :)

Thanks for the best stream i've seen in ages, I admire how you keep trying man we've all been there getting hammered over and over.

Keep going and everything starts to fall into place, first with the odd victory and then finding all that pain was kinda worth it.

I did start a Mighty Mo fan club thread but they deleted it 😕 .

why on earth did they delete it anyways? you put it in the general discussion right?

I think they thought he was doing it to be mean which wasn't the case.

Eh it's not all new players, just new players from other clans. I don't see why I should spend so much time and effort to do someone else's job and I think most long term players think like this.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

2 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I think they thought he was doing it to be mean which wasn't the case.

Totally it wasn't meant to be mean at all, and i think when i last saw thread there was only 1 mean post (not from me)!

Us in SNOW clan do really enjoy watching Mo, reminds us all of our first few weeks in Naval Action. :)

A very fun stream to watch if people haven't already.

Also nice to see Mo on occasion getting a fleet to defend him :).

Edited by Dibbler

18 hours ago, Christendom said:

Keep up the streaming bud, this game badly needs exposure and an online presence.  You show the less fun aspect of the game doing stuff like grinding, getting ganked and just the general hoops we seem to get put through due to poor design or implementation choices.  While it's fun seeing guys like Moscalb sink 7 noobs with his OP bullshit, it's more enjoyable watching you figure the game out.    

Don't let those SNOW guys get you down.  They're irrelevant and only good at seal clubbing while other nations take their ports.

I'm a Bambi too, and i know Christendom, along with many others have so much NA ingame experience, to draw from. I am learning from being in a Clan, we're not the best clan we're not the worst clan, (i think) but i have stuck with the game and this clan bc the clan members and the older guys are always there to help. But its not just our clan, its a diverse, nationality wide player base that genuinely enjoy the game, whatever the flaws. Why bc it has something we enjoy and something we hate lol perfect relationship hehe.
From the notorius players who always seem to find you, to the guys who salute as you pass.
Mighty Mo, do carry on streaming NA you're doing a grand job in my opinion (quote "I know") lol, same as the other guys that stream it too.
So you guys that stream bring together people in NA that might not necassarily have chatted or met each other as well as promoting the game to people who havent seen it.

Fair winds and happy hunting, Show a leg and Salute. 8)

• Like 3

On 5/15/2018 at 10:16 AM, Captain Aaron Mograine said:

guys I wanna thank you all for the love & support you all giving me on my channel it means the world to me.

I hope some day that I can repay you back with some nice giveaways during one of my streams.

wish you all the best:)

www.twitch.tv/mighty_mo

Ps: I'll be reading comments when ever I can^^

Never give up :)

https://imgur.com/a/VpKaZKO

Edited by Fenris

49 minutes ago, PG Monkey said:

because brits were toying with him..demasting and then leaving..tag and repeat....just kill him!

@Captain Aaron Mograine next time it happens, let me or eg. EvilSeeQu know. We're always keen on fighting, and we'll gladly help someone who attracts attackers :) 

Edited by vazco
  • Like 1