Game-Labs Forum

Hey guys just finished a new video, this is footage of a port battle where Havoc invited me to film :D
I am sorry that there is no ingame audio, i forgot to set capture device for audio back to system :(
Thanks for Redii for inviting me and giving me this chance and thanks for the performance. 
It was a bit hard to make this video look legit, because wel.. there were no defenders, so instead the people from the Dutch guilds decided to give a show and succeeded imo. 
Hopefully next battle better luck and hope you enjoy ! 

• Like 6

Some tips to further improvements:

Sometimes you abuse saturation, which makes some very dark scenes.

Music still can be better synchronized with the images. You should change the view/scens when there is a change in the music, this also gives more dynamism to the video.

The view from the forts, cities and land are quite good. More of those. Also from gunports!

Try new perspectives, from the top sails, from the wáter, from the stern and the bow.

An example of a really well done video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQcTtA2uAfc

And a perfect sync between music and images:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUmfriZoMw0

Thanks for the advice, i will keep it in mind for next videos! 

however from my opinion footage is good in sync with the music, saturation is unchanged but used color correction and more contrast, that is why some scenes look more dark, which i actualy like hehe :D

In terms of perspectives, to get a fixed position is very hard in this game, because ships are moving left and right, so it was hard to get good shots from back of the ship, or front of the ship etc unless i can somehow fix myself to another ship in camera mode.

But thanks for the tips, appreciate it!

• Like 2

Realy like the footage!

Its already 2 of my favorite naval action videos made, I don't know many other cinematic naval action videos, looking foward for the next! :)