Game-Labs Forum

Partial materials wipe - advanced warning

7 minutes ago, Joernsson said:

You mean to make it useless.

Well it's not a bad ship now, @rediiijust released a nice battle with it. For some reason the idiots didn't chain him once but the wasas problem is that the Bellona is simply better. There is no way to fix things like this. Bellonas are heavier ships but wasa is still more than capable of taking a Bellona out in good hands. I would not call it useless. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Paints can be another source of income that might encourage admin to invest more into NA hiring new programers so we can get those fixes sooner.

Also admin has said paint can be obtain playing the game.

I already paid for a game that is still unfinished. I will gladly support the devs when the game is fixed. It has never been more broken than now. You know what happens to games with a community like you? Star citizen. 186 million and still not even an estimated release date but 30 grand ship packs because the devs are so poor. Money does not always increase development time and in cases of early access it makes things worse. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Looks some people doesnt play the game but like to comment in forums.

Hmm. If you don't see me online you're not playing buddy just look at global. I ask for 1v1s every hour. You just made an idiot out of yourself there. 

11 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

And I wasnt refering to yourself mate. 

You were just too fast assuming you were the target of my comment.

Rediii was also playing every day this weekend. I have him on steam. Even if he wasn't playing he would have a good reason not to. 

1 minute ago, Intrepido said:

Joernsson.

It's just my personal impression that Wasa is not that used as it was before it got "fixed".

Your comment "Looks some people doesnt play the game but like to comment in forums." is unnecessary. 

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Why do you ask to pay for paints? Who in their right mind asks for payed content that was already in game a year ago for free? DLC should be discussed after release,  not during alpha and the fact that we have dlc before many other fixes is a complete disgrace. Takes devs 2 months to fix wasa, God knows how long for dlc ship rebalance and roe/rvr fixes but when people ask to pay for stuff like Admiralty it's added less than a month later. What a joke. Chains still are a mess and repairs also but dlc is more important to some people I guess. 

It wouldn't be any issue if you could choose to get paints as a DLC aswell as accessability via ingame currency (which ever it will be - pvp marks preferably)

Edited by Palatinose
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

It wouldn't be any issue if you could choose to get paints as a DLC aswell as accessability via ingame currency (which ever it will be - pvp marks preferably)

I would be damaging to economy 

27 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

I disagree.

It is important that a personal view has some basis behind it considering we are in a forum with the goal of providing useful feedback in order to make NA a better product.

What's your ingame name?

2 hours ago, Intrepido said:

Paints can be another source of income that might encourage admin to invest more into NA hiring new programers so we can get those fixes sooner.

Also admin has said paint can be obtain playing the game.

Really how can we get paints in game right now?  Only paints I know of was NYE paints we got.  Other than use we haven’t seen paints in over 9 months?  Don’t know why they keep them out of loot drops when every thing gets wiped any way upon release.

1 hour ago, Intrepido said:

I made a mistake. The correct sentence is:

Admin has said that paints are going to be obtained playing the game.

Paints new system require a full ship wipe. Maybe it is reason we dont see them anymore.

That new system has only been hinted at and that was like what 9 months to a year ago (when did the wipe happen?)    There is no reason why we can't have paints in game until they change the system and do such wipe which would be prob on released any way.

So your saying we will have to wait until release to get pints back into game?

3 hours ago, rediii said:

I used it because I had it. I see no use of a wasa atm since Bellona does the same but better. In PBs its only a filler with BR but not used normally.

Wasa is too much of q glasscannon I think. It should be either a bit faster to be a alternative to the bellona or get more HP.

I dont know myself how I could win that btw. That 1 ingerkanland broadside they shot into me showed how easy it should have been to kill me (I was in a mahagony fir wasa)

They're retards. You're to nice to say what we're all thinking. 

On 7/16/2018 at 11:06 AM, HachiRoku said:

They're retards. You're to nice to say what we're all thinking. 

Wasa should have a BP option to craft maybe.  Not it sits at a spot that folks really do t want to spend PVP marks for a ship that you can just craft a bellona to do the same thing.  Maybe give it a CM price too?  The only folks I see use it are folks that farm the crap out of capitals and are prob drowning in PvP marks

@admin

Please can you update and re-Write this Partial materials wipe discussion. This with the Real Currency introduction in mind. Maybe some rough target dates to help prepare and the google sheet update...

Now this thread alone is 11 pages with 12 additional internal posts from your good self

I would like to see a preview before the Update is just dropped

Norfolk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do the devs ever know what they actually want with this game?

First I read you want to streamline crafting and 1 month later you say you can't because there are bigger priorities.

Please just do what you have in vision for this game and stop getting distracted by people in the forums who think they know better.

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 3:30 PM, MDDonnergott said:

Do the devs ever know what they actually want with this game?

First I read you want to streamline crafting and 1 month later you say you can't because there are bigger priorities.

Please just do what you have in vision for this game and stop getting distracted by people in the forums who think they know better.

Yeah your input is really important... You play how much? 1 day in 6 months??? 

3 hours ago, Buba Smith said:

This may be a stupid question but, when will this happen?

#soon

When ever they get done with UI done which they said by the end of this month.

Than we have localization and any final things they want to and/or more likely the end of the year.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

On 7/19/2018 at 3:40 AM, Sir Texas Sir said:

Wasa should have a BP option to craft maybe.  Not it sits at a spot that folks really do t want to spend PVP marks for a ship that you can just craft a bellona to do the same thing.  Maybe give it a CM price too?  The only folks I see use it are folks that farm the crap out of capitals and are prob drowning in PvP marks

You don't get too many pvp marks when your in a group of 7 or 8 and mostly just seal clubbing. 

• 1 month later...

Hey, so I created a forum account just to say this.

I have played the game since 2016, been apart of several big GB clans like DMENT, SLRN, and ROYAL, fought in alot of port battles and had a blast. I even started the Tournament between the clans going, with big help from Olav and a bunch of others. I absolutely loved this game. That was, until the player base started dying off from all the drastic changes being made in crafting, and cost of 4th rates and up. Then I quit Naval Action for a year and just came back about a week ago.  I like some of the changes that I see, like the UI, navagation and map UI, but that's about it. I have been spending this whole week gathering resources to craft a single 5th rate, and I haven't even gotten to build it yet because of the ridiculous needs of upgrading the shipyard, 1,000 iron fittings, 500 stone blocks and 1k oak and 500k gold, just to upgrade it to level 2?? That would be easy for a clan, but for people who play by themselves, that is alot of work. Not to mention we can't even buy decent ships in the port because the only ones for sale are green or blue Renomee's or the occasional constitution classic. If this patch drops that makes it even harder to craft the large ships, I will uninstall this game and probably not look back, because the player base will further die.  For the love of all that is holy, do NOT make it even more difficult to craft the larger ships. 

2 hours ago, MolonLabe13966 said:

Hey, so I created a forum account just to say this.

I have played the game since 2016, been apart of several big GB clans like DMENT, SLRN, and ROYAL, fought in alot of port battles and had a blast. I even started the Tournament between the clans going, with big help from Olav and a bunch of others. I absolutely loved this game. That was, until the player base started dying off from all the drastic changes being made in crafting, and cost of 4th rates and up. Then I quit Naval Action for a year and just came back about a week ago.  I like some of the changes that I see, like the UI, navagation and map UI, but that's about it. I have been spending this whole week gathering resources to craft a single 5th rate, and I haven't even gotten to build it yet because of the ridiculous needs of upgrading the shipyard, 1,000 iron fittings, 500 stone blocks and 1k oak and 500k gold, just to upgrade it to level 2?? That would be easy for a clan, but for people who play by themselves, that is alot of work. Not to mention we can't even buy decent ships in the port because the only ones for sale are green or blue Renomee's or the occasional constitution classic. If this patch drops that makes it even harder to craft the large ships, I will uninstall this game and probably not look back, because the player base will further die.  For the love of all that is holy, do NOT make it even more difficult to craft the larger ships. 

It is perfect, as it is now I really do believe so.  Maybe minor tweaks, but they have something nice.  As far as building the ships man it's not that hard, you really need to get yourself to 5 mil gold to become powerful enough to build and drop resources at a whim, until then yes building ships will be hard.  You get to 5 mil initially via trading, so start with small goods, then flip larger and larger goods in larger and larger ships until it starts to snowball into a large sum of cash..  If you need help sometime PM me in game and I can help you make money quick via trade, then you can sustain it via PVE/PVP or continue trading and get richer.  But seriously once you hit 5 mil gold, it makes all things in the game much easier.  Wealth is power.