Game-Labs Forum

Attention British Nation in PVP Caribbean. The following 2 players have committed treason against a friendly player (me: HMS Avenger) in a recent battle to save one of our noobs from being ganked by a Swedish enemy player. 

(AWOX)daddybigwangsugardic
(AWOX)TheRedBaron

Avoid these players (and by extension their clan as well) like the plaque. Turned on me in battle, shot at me, talked mad crap and still couldn't get me sunk as i alone fought an endy in my renomee and held my own; even surviving the battle. They talked to the enemy player and asked if he could take me alone. When he didn't respond "daddybigwangsugardic" told him that he and "TheRedBaron" will "demast the faggot HMS Avenger" for him. They attempted to do this and shot at me until I was able to move far enough away from them. "daddybigwangsugardic" continued to trash talk the entire time and even continued to bark orders at me despite me being the only real power in the fight. I desailed the swedish player Loorkon 4 times down to 60% sails and decrewed him twice by myself while I was being trash talked and shot at by my fellow brits. I strongly urge something to be done about this. In my 2,000 plus hours of game experience I have never experienced anything like this. Even when they were fighting the swedish with me, neither of these guys (both in 3rd rate Bellonas) could land a single shot on him, desail or anything else. Despite their lack of skill, this didnt stop them from calling me every name in the book and saying that I was the one that sucked and deserved, and would, lose my ship (although i didnt); he even told me to shut up....lol despite them being the aggressor.

The name of the first player says enough and in my opinion falls under the "Inappropriate clan names/clan tags" category. I have never sent in an f11 report, I have not been banned from the forums or ingame chat. I dont go out of my way to start drama, but in this case I felt it absolutely necessary as these guys will CERTAINLY do this again to others. BAN THESE PLAYERS! and until; this happens I advise all British captains to avoid these guys and their clan like the plaque.

20180412021934_1.thumb.jpg.58b949470b3fdfaa8f0f12c193a5e6dd.jpg20180412025056_1.thumb.jpg.649ffe534ed7013d63e1539c0fed26bd.jpg20180412025753_1.thumb.jpg.5be56f05394e00881a4d4b4306bf4c14.jpg

Edited by HMS Avenger

no loorkon was a great guy, not in on it, me and him talked after those fools left the battle. Opps swedish whatever, i mixed it up my bad. No i have fought with loorkon before and hes a nice guy. He ignored everything rude they said during the fight

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HMS Avenger said:

Percival Merewether

is that you loorkon? if not i need to get in touch, i bet he wouldnt mind backig me up, he saw everything they wrote and even congradualted my on a good fight so i know he wasnt in leagu with those traitors

No no, just tried to get his attention here on the forum, he needs to see the post :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have to apologiese for my English, but I will try:

I joined a fight (80 BR against 80 BR) near KPR. There was a Prince (Brit) fighting a AI Merc. I was not realy interested in that fight but joined and hoped that other Brits will join, too. Than came HMS Avenger with his Reno and I concentrated on him, but a minute later two Bellonas joined (sadly very near to my position). So I went upwind and the Prince got at my side to chain me. I finished the hull of the Prince and concentrated on her because she was the greatest danger for me. The Renomee was behind me (firering some broadsides into my stern witch I dont care about) and the Bellonas could not follow. Than the Prince made a mistake and went of in the wrong direction (away from the Bellonas) so I finished her off. This was ca. 10 minutes before serverdown. The whole time Bellonas triend constantly to chain or demast me (from the distance I kept).

I awaited the Bellonas and the Renomee to quit, but the Renomee stayed on my side. I put some brodsides into her and sunk her in the second when the server was down.

I did not recognise any green on green. I recognised the Bellonas left 5 minutes before serverdown and wondered why the Renomee stayed in. I could not leave because she has control and he was faster than me. But in the end, HMS Avenger had the balls to fight and that is what counts. I had fun in this fight and came out.

By the way, the whole time it was chain, chain and chain against me. I like the changes of limiting chain admin is planning.

Best regards

Sir Loorkon

TheRedBaron has been trolling battles, bumping into green players (often attempting to take bowsprits) and pushing people into the wind. 

@admin

I have some video evidence but I am waiting until I have conclusive proof before bringing it to Tribune

Edited by Galt

@Ink

Yes thank you for taking the time to look into it. This is the first thing I have come up against in the game that I can foresee possibly being a problem to game population. So anything that can be done will be supported by all legitimate captains im sure.

Also, I thank all those who viewed and especially responded to this post. Your contribution shows the validity of the claims being made lately about alts and helps to guarantee a possible fix. Galt for example states a run in with 'TheRedBaron' aiming for masts and trolling (exactly what I witnessed from him too), so thank you for that information: knowing these trolls by name will help us in the meantime.

@Galt 

Edited by HMS Avenger

Sidenote to the clantag [awox]: awoxer, awoxing are words from the eve online community for characters that kill or help to kill their own clan/alliance members, pretty close to green on green in NA

Edited by Trino
  • Like 1

i wonder:

should they not be condemned to become pirates 

instead of sailing a nation flag

3 offences and boom.... >> pirat is their verdict (standing [-3])

(like in eve you get negative standing at some point and in HS you have a problem :))  )

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...