Game-Labs Forum

Accusations?

I'd like to know if it is still allowed to throw around unfounded accusation of cheating or not?

Everyone knows that I am not KoCs biggest fan. To put it mildly. I do however believe in honesty, a decent process and that throwing around baseless accusations is cancer for the game. I'll refrain from reporting anyone at present, but I'd like a clarification on the rules. So basically - just asking if it's against the rules or not to throw accusations around without evidence?

2 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

I'd like to know if it is still allowed to throw around unfounded accusation of cheating or not?

Baseless accusations (no proof) will be ignored. If someone "uses" accusations as some form of forum PvP he may be hit by the mod hammer. Rules haven't changed.

Your question is worded as some rhetorical trap à la "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

KoC with his friends because of pirate alts to drag pirates into outlaw battles made it so Devs removed outlaw battles from the game.

Is that baseless accusation?

Wow, crickets went silent. Anyway, that specific is over 100% baseless so stop acting smart in this case. Reply to this will be removed without any consideration.

To the OP.

The rules are very clear.

- accusation of exploits without proof are not permitted. Instead gather enough hard data and present them to development team in private.

My personal views on trolling are my own and not covered by the rules though. 

• Like 2