Game-Labs Forum

Alt farming

This "VisualCooky" player has been reported for farming before multiple times by the way. Almost definitely a alt farmer. I would hope this will be investigated and appropriate measures taken. Thank you for making the effort of reporting this.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Farrago said:

This player (Edwart Teach) has 3-4 kills of "Pirates" around Aves in combat news over the last hour or so.  ~18:00-19:00 on 3 April.

Yah can't remember who but thought we reported him a while back.  I would have to check, think it was against a Spain Char we reported them cause as soon as we jumped in they where broad side to broad side and than disengaged and ran.  I'll see if I can pull up that screen shot, but think one of our guys tribunal it.

I am looking forward to the coming time when we can finally change our names. New name and you can not recognize these people anymore.

@Visualcooky, schon damals als wir uns bei GAF Wortgefechte über deine Spielweise mit Alt-Accounts bei anderen Nationen geliefert haben, habe ich es geahnt. Du bist eigentlich nur ein ganz kleines Licht. und verdankst deine vermeintlichen Erfolge mehr einer fragwürdigen Spielauffassung als dem eigenen spielerischen Können.

Edited by Dominique Youx