Game-Labs Forum

Ease double click/busy work from ship building

Please add a function where a clan officer can open the clan warehouse and craft a ship, instead of all the time wasting involved.

I used to do crafting quite a bit, and enjoyed it.  Now, I will gladly go through all the tedium to put things on a ship and play, searchbar point/slide/click to put things out of clan warehouse to my personal one. Some time later after treating carpal tunnel I build a ship for a clanmate.  Being able to avoid all the useless searching in the clan warehouse for the mats and then putting it in my warehouse, building the ship, then putting the extras back in clan warehouse would help alleviate the tedium of crafting.

363809753-clicking-mouse-computer-controlling-businessman.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Atreides said:

Please add a function where a clan officer can open the clan warehouse and craft a ship, instead of all the time wasting involved.

I used to do crafting quite a bit, and enjoyed it.  Now, I will gladly go through all the tedium to put things on a ship and play, searchbar point/slide/click to put things out of clan warehouse to my personal one. Some time later after treating carpal tunnel I build a ship for a clanmate.  Being able to avoid all the useless searching in the clan warehouse for the mats and then putting it in my warehouse, building the ship, then putting the extras back in clan warehouse would help alleviate the tedium of crafting.

363809753-clicking-mouse-computer-controlling-businessman.jpg

good idea and we need a dry dock for clan ships

• Like 1

Also I like to add, why do I have to craft every single part with button clicker game? I have the shipyard already. So to craft a ship, all I need is resources. Just automate the process, show me what resources are missing, so if I do not have anything missing, let me click craft ship button. It should be a one button click process, clicking 20 times does not make it authentic or realistic. Iron fittings are missing, so I select go iron ingots, click, click, I have the iron please my dear shipyard, you can do it,.

• Like 1