Game-Labs Forum

We were originally chasing you lol :) But lost you in the fog. Then saw the brits sitting (on the battle which we couldnt see), tagged them, so they joined.

Gave us two options, 1) Enforce the already stronger side for a more boring battle, or join the weaker side for at least a somewhat balanced battle.

Lack of proper communication (two nations and russian - english is sometimes still an issue here) forced too many losses on our side, but owell :) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Casanova Moderne said:

Hello, community,

I want to thank the fair players of Prussian kingdom:

Liquicity, Gamover and the other captains which have supported us in patrol battle. These guys are a good example of the real spirit of sportsmen. Wish you a peaceful Sunday.

Casanova

You sure as hell don't know about all the snitching right? 

tenor.png

On 19.3.2018 at 12:41 AM, HachiRoku said:

You sure as hell don't know about all the snitching right? 

Keep telling me stories about double standards; what was that about leaking private convo on forums? Your signature, lol

You're just salty we joined your guys battle (where u were outnumbering something along 1.6x BR wise), after we joined BR was in our favor about 1.25x BR

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liq said:

Keep telling me stories about double standards; what was that about leaking private convo on forums? Your signature, lol

You're just salty we joined your guys battle (where u were outnumbering something along 1.6x BR wise), after we joined BR was in our favor about 1.25x BR

Oh Ragnar loved bitching on Nation chat about "the elite". It's probably taken from there.

10 hours ago, Liq said:

You should know me better than that buddy to know I don't care about dieing. Why do you think that this was meant for you? My signature isn't a convo but just an insult from someone. If I was like you he would be chat banned for the horrible things he said against the Irish. Trust me when I say this is a nice way to get back at that racist cunt. It's not an email, steam or SMS either. It's in game and wasn't used to tribunal anyone.