Game-Labs Forum

Important Reminder: redeemable clearance tomorrow (March 15th)

Captains, please make sure you do not forget about redeemable clearance/removal that will happen tomorrow (March 15th):

The only redeemables that will remain on player accounts after clearance are:

• XP redeemables if you have not yet used them
  • Crafting XP redeemables if you have not yet used them
  • Special content (like the yacht) will remain but will be moved to a separate category (described below)

Redeemables clearance will start on 15th of March.

If you want to get ships, items, cannons, mast upgrades, XP for ship slots (merged from Global PVP) and forged papers you have to login and redeem them BEFORE 15 March 2018.

XP, Crafting XP redeemables are safe. If you don't feel like playing yet they will wait for you until the release of the game, for the servers you played on. We will also keep them for some time after release.

• Like 1

Top of screen in port, redeemables tab.  Select build of any boats.   I would advise you do this in your nation's capital or where your clan warehouse is located.  You very well might need to expand your docks and/or warehouse.

16 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

"until the release of the game"

2nd wipe confirmed?

There has always been talk of a wile at release.  It wouldn’t be fair to new players for us to have tons of stuff we got while still working out the game mechanics or bad ones.

the only thing safe is Xp and rank.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

There has always been talk of a wile at release.  It wouldn’t be fair to new players for us to have tons of stuff we got while still working out the game mechanics or bad ones.

well months after release, new captains face the same thing..

so i see no point for removal all the work captains already have done ..

the only thing were a removal comes in place is when there is a corrupted server active , and that  needs reset... or when there is a corrupted imbalance .but that is not the case atm 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

We'll know for sure prior to release. I have a feelings they're going to do a economy pass that may or may not require a crafting XP wipe.

24 minutes ago, Thonys said:

the only thing were a removal comes in place is when there is a corrupted server active , and that  needs reset... or when there is a corrupted imbalance .but that is not the case atm 

Month after release won't have broken deleviery missions and other bad mechanics that have been fixed or changed that many of us got rich off of.

NOt to mention all the folks AFK that been stock pileing VM's casue they where in a port battle and there nation was top nations or even more all the folks that are currently getting marks for ports they flipped off neutral ports.  No the map and every thing needs to be wiped and every one needs to pick new nations if they want and start over with a fresh clean slate.  The only way I can see them letting us keep stuff is do a wipe and go into beta right before release (like a month) and let us have a head start.     We all singed up for an EA Alpha test of a game, they should honestly had a couple dozen wipes over the last two years but to many cry baby's forget this isn't a released game.

• Like 1

Easy boys, Ink mentioned nothing about a wipe and I honestly can't see anything that resembles a "wipe warning". I mean, if you can redeem your xp even after the release how does that add up with a wipe? No need to stir up a panic for some people who don't read carefully but see dozens of posts about a wipe.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Thonys said:

The map will be reset as well I would expect, and that can only really be done alongside an asset wipe.

1 hour ago, SKurj said:

The map will be reset as well I would expect, and that can only really be done alongside an asset wipe.

Assets for sure, I wonder what about unlocked ship knowledge slots, learned books and eventually learned crafting BPs

Edited by victor

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Don_prince said:

Great, I was away since februari, no possibility of reading this. This means I basically lost 17 ships and all my stuff?

redeemables only
if you had 17 ships in docks they are still there.

7 minutes ago, admin said:

redeemables only

That honestly did suck cause I didn't really notice how many ships I had over all accounts until I had to redeem them and expand docs.  Luckly I put many of them on the market for very cheaply fair priced 4th and 1st Rates that the nation could use, it actually drove the market price down a bit on those ships.  Of course made my money back for dock space I had to open up too.

PS thanks for all those free Aggy's.

On 3/14/2018 at 3:09 PM, Lovec1990 said:

^^ nice but i tought Pandora will be one of Premium ships we will get soon

Nope it will be like the Yacht, redeemable every so often (yacht I think is every 2 days).  I assume the premium ships will work much the same.  You get to redeem them every so often to get a new one.  I assume the higher the rate the longer you have to wait between each redeem.   They said it was two ships we can all ready get and one that is not gainable in game.  My bet is it's going to be prob the Wasa/L'hearm and maybe the Sc, but the GUNBOAT and Rattler could also be one of the three.  

1 hour ago, admin said:

redeemables only

I had all my ships and stuff in redeemables since I was concidering to switch nations... and I had 17 ships in redeemables and a lot of resources, a lot of my friends in a similair situation...

This is just extremely annoying... It will take a lot of hours to get back that amount of ships I had gathered, aswell nowadays and in the close forseable future I will not have the time to gather those ships again...

33 minutes ago, rediii said:

why not just use them when you get them?

I all ready had several aggis that I built, but with 5 chars and 2 aggy's per account that is 10 that I never redeem before the merge and didn't have doc space for so I made them and sold them.  I have over 5 captured L'oceans that I was glad to get the mods off with the merge and I sold them too cause they would of took up to much dock space to keep after the redeemable wipe.  Not to mention most of those where pre perk craft/note ships so didn't have chance of the little extra when I opened them. 

Have you open all your doc space? it gets expensive when you start to get up there past the dozen mark...even with mulit accounts to use for dock space lol

16 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I never used them and I just sold them before the wipe. 

The way I saw it was if I gave them to other nation players for cheap than that got them out there to fight more, which more meant gave ya'll free PvP marks with how half these guys fight......

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

That honestly did suck cause I didn't really notice how many ships I had over all accounts until I had to redeem them and expand docs.  Luckly I put many of them on the market for very cheaply fair priced 4th and 1st Rates that the nation could use, it actually drove the market price down a bit on those ships.  Of course made my money back for dock space I had to open up too.

PS thanks for all those free Aggy's.

Nope it will be like the Yacht, redeemable every so often (yacht I think is every 2 days).  I assume the premium ships will work much the same.  You get to redeem them every so often to get a new one.  I assume the higher the rate the longer you have to wait between each redeem.   They said it was two ships we can all ready get and one that is not gainable in game.  My bet is it's going to be prob the Wasa/L'hearm and maybe the Sc, but the GUNBOAT and Rattler could also be one of the three.  

Where did they said this i only know that they said 2 will be also gainable by other means, but this does not mean they are in game already ?

Edited by Lovec1990