Game-Labs Forum

Make resource buildings with out the need for outpost

Hey!

I would like to be able to make resource buildings in nation ports with out having to make an outpost there.  Then I could just sail there in a trading ship, craft the resources from the building and then sail it back to the port where I do my crafting. Because we can not store stuff in ports where we do not have outpost I would only craft what I could fit in my ship. If I crafted to much I would sell it in the shop. This would free up the need for dedicated crafting outposts and we would sail more in OW :) 

As it is now I dedicate 1 outpost (2 in ruff times) for resource crafting. I make 3-5 buildings and farm 1 that resource until I have enough. Then I move over to the next resource. Only use 3 indiamans and I don't bother sailing to collect my resources until I can fill all 3 to the brim.   

I have always struggled with balancing ports I need to have for PvP (free ports and I want them all!!), RvR (1-3 ports we need to be ready at for defending against hostility or gather for attack), clan warehouse (1 port), crafting(1-5) and then a port for trading and 1 free so I can open a outpost where ever I end up and TP back home. 8 ports have never been near to cover this..  

• Like 6

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:41 AM, Tiedemann said:

Hey!

I would like to be able to make resource buildings in nation ports with out having to make an outpost there.  Then I could just sail there in a trading ship, craft the resources from the building and then sail it back to the port where I do my crafting. Because we can not store stuff in ports where we do not have outpost I would only craft what I could fit in my ship. If I crafted to much I would sell it in the shop. This would free up the need for dedicated crafting outposts and we would sail more in OW :) 

As it is now I dedicate 1 outpost (2 in ruff times) for resource crafting. I make 3-5 buildings and farm 1 that resource until I have enough. Then I move over to the next resource. Only use 3 indiamans and I don't bother sailing to collect my resources until I can fill all 3 to the brim.   

I have always struggled with balancing ports I need to have for PvP (free ports and I want them all!!), RvR (1-3 ports we need to be ready at for defending against hostility or gather for attack), clan warehouse (1 port), crafting(1-5) and then a port for trading and 1 free so I can open a outpost where ever I end up and TP back home. 8 ports have never been near to cover this..  

And now you know why people have alts.

1 for trading/crafting

1 for fighting at a min.

• Like 1