Game-Labs Forum

Operation Octaflip

HachiRoku

I am the mastermind behind this cunning plan. I planned it over the last 4 weeks. It took alot of effort to get the US on board since they were not certain they could win an uncontested port battle. I trained them to manual sail so they could get to circles in the case they were upwind. Ask Drax, not sure if that is his name because he and the US nation are so irreverent to this game that I forgot. To be fair the US nation is the easiest way to farm PVP marks.  Anyway, he will confirm my story.  Getting KOTO on board was the easiest. They love AI farming and had no chance of ever winning a port battle with equal BR so they came to me on all 4 like lil bitches. France also knew winning a port battle in the Bahamas was to hard considering they have only won 1 port battle so far with an actual fight. 

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, TrashiRoku said:

I am the mastermind behind this cunning plan. I planned it over the last 4 weeks. It took alot of effort to get the US on board since they were not certain they could win an uncontested port battle. I trained them to manual sail so they could get to circles in the case they were upwind. Ask Drax, not sure if that is his name because he and the US nation are so irreverent to this game that I forgot. To be fair the US nation is the easiest way to farm PVP marks.  Anyway, he will confirm my story.  Getting KOTO on board was the easiest. They love AI farming and had no chance of ever winning a port battle with equal BR so they came to me on all 4 like lil bitches. France also knew winning a port battle in the Bahamas was to hard considering they have only won 1 port battle so far with an actual fight. 

Saltttttttttttttttttttttttttttttty

• Like 1

1bcey5-min.jpg

As the one true Trashlord-in-Chief of this operation, I take full credit for Operation Octaflip (except the name, that was Cornelis Trashcan).  @ScipioTrashtuga also was involved in the planning of this trash heap of a plan.  

TrashiRoku had zero involvement in this operation, much like the US president Lord Draxx who has already tried to steal the trash can right out from under me and claim success.

The Night King becomes.....The Trash King.

Edited by ChristenTrash
  • Like 6

I - Tittytrash - having taken no part in any of the PBs, take full responsibility for the Octoflipping and any trashing of my proclamation is a trashi liar!!