Game-Labs Forum

1 Pood chariot master race

Landsman

Question

I'd like to know what the hardcore PvP folks consider the best ship with Poods for solo PvP among 4th rates in the current patch. I tried Trinc, Endymion and PFrig with them and want to get real on the broadside weight now ( also to practice sailing the big boy toys ). Thanks for any helpful input.

Edited by Landsman

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, z4ys said:

I would say trinc because of most possible poods mounted.

Endymion and Trinc both can mount 14 per side tho... and what about 4th rates?  I really want 2 decks of pood :D .... just haven't sailed 4th rates much since the rework, so not sure which to go for...

5 minutes ago, Pada said:

Wappen von Hamburg

Yeah, I was considering it but it is really slow... you think it makes for a decent solo ship? Do the 4 stern chasers help dodge a gank?

Edited by Landsman

10 minutes ago, Landsman said:

Yeah, I was considering it but it is really slow... you think it makes for a decent solo ship? Do the 4 stern chasers help dodge a gank?

Only as a support ship. Nobody is going to brawl you if you are in a Wapen in a 1v1 situation. Even before poods where introduced

32 minutes ago, Landsman said:

Can't really answer that sry, I never try'd Wappen bevor :lol:. I can only tell you how difficult it is to fight against it. The turning speed combined with the punch of the poods is just crazy.

But I can tell you that 64pd carros in the stern are mast eaters, especially 4 of them.

• Like 2