Game-Labs Forum

Remove the "You have crafted/sold this" window

@admin @Ink @Sailor

The server is in the EU, this give everyone outside of Europe extended ping.  When we craft or sell or trade etc there is a window that pops up that basically states "You just did what you did, click OK to do anything else"  This window is only useful in actually building a ship, the rest of the time everyone I know just clicks ok and moves on.  The problem is this window may hang on the screen for 10-20 seconds before the [OK] button appears PER ACTION.  Making iron ingots for the clan warehouse takes AGES as a result because verytime you craft some you wait until the server catches up so you can groan, click ok, then repeat.

Please remove the window that we have to click ok, finding out what RNG ship we just built is the only use of this window, the rest is just a chore.

Thank you

uuugh.jpg

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 2

Yeah, the slider is a separate issue that is a problem, but I am talking specifically about the long delay between doing an action and having to wait for the server to allow me to click OK that I did what I did so I know that I did it just to be sure... pointless.

protip: press escape right after you pressed "craft", speeds it up by a LOT, especially with high ping.

(basically press Escape after crafting so you dont have to wait for the "crafted" message.)

Edited by Liq
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

The whole "slider" count limit is cancer. Some items have x16 limit, some x1... Click 100 times and have fun.

Got them to move some of the numbers up, but many of them still need to be increased. Doing 20 at a time blows when your trying to burn all your labor hours. If I want to make 4K of something I should be able too.

4 hours ago, Liq said:

protip: press escape right after you pressed "craft", speeds it up by a LOT, especially with high ping.

(basically press Escape after crafting so you dont have to wait for the "crafted" message.)

Yep even did this on GLOBAL when it wasn't so laggy cause that pop up is so annoying.  Just tap them back and forth and it speeds it up.  

• Like 1

I dunno what the new UI will be like, but I hope they fix unnecessary stuff cluttering my screen...like announcements of PB's starting or the massive box you get telling you the results of a battle, just when I want to look around and make sure no one is waiting to gank me.