Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rediii

long term plan

2 minutes ago, Tac said:

Depends do you spend more time sailing with your alt?

prob will be sailing alot with your warehouse to Aves to deliver it to my main account yes

4 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

prob will be sailing alot with your warehouse to Aves to deliver it to my main account yes

Why in God’s name would you set up your diplomatic headquarters in aves? Ahhh I see it’s neutral . :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tac said:

Why in God’s name would you set up your diplomatic headquarters in aves? Ahhh I see it’s neutral . :)

I wouldnt call moving the CABAL warehouse to my main account in France diplomatic, but if you say so.

53 minutes ago, Havelock said:

It will be @Cornelis Tromp's exile port when everyone joined Sweden except him.

Please don't use words Cornelis and exile  next to each other. We feel offended.

Edited by Toto Cabbage
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, rediii said:

Unbenannt.png

you should add the carezones with ports that are not conquerable. Sweden wouldnt look so great in that case :D

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

I think that long term plan is short sighted.

:D:D

Who will you fight if there is nobody else....
Also how will you take the night timer ports since we all know you go to bed early?:P

13 minutes ago, z4ys said:

you should add the carezones with ports that are not conquerable. Sweden wouldnt look so great in that case :D

By that time he'll have launched a succesful suggestions campaign to remove safezones and make all ports cappable.

• Like 1

Nah we already showed how the french failed to defend their homewaters. So let alone the rest of the server :D

Edited by pietjenoob

Meh...early EA GB was a better server tyrant anyways :) But hey, at least someones trying to create content for the masses.

Edited by Potemkin

Actually that's not a long term plan. At the shown stage mighty rediii boii will have infected admin with evil thoughts to enlarge the map as players will need content (he might seem short-sighted and narrow-minded but the truth is: the dark side is STRONK). That's also why former capitals are swedish here already. They will be capturable. In this context the russian capital (russia isn't hardcore anymore, only sweden is) is moved to Jamestown on Saint Helena where the former self-proclaimed King in the North may spend the rest of his NA career (correlation with any historical characters are - unnecessary to say - absolutely unintended).

Edit: Those askin whom the true swerg will fight: let them be told fights are not relevant, only winning is. And afterwards kill them by beheading under the Guillotine - only french cultural good that will stay forever!

Edited by Palatinose
  • Like 1

One day i left swerg. Now i know that i made huge mistake. Game is much harder and less funny. In Swerg i didnt have pvp, so i could make pve without any problems (oh sorry, AI sank me many times (strong enemy) but with huge savezone i could get resources and craft my ships again). And here, in this topic i see this beautyfull map and i know that rediii is 100% right. I want back to my home sweden, I want bring my friends and enemies, i want all of you there! Lets make one big strong nation! Without gankers, with acces to every port you want! We will build home for new players, for veterans, for everyone! Victory marks? No problem. Cartahena tar? NO PROBLEM! Safe trading? NO PROBLEM!!1!!!11!! Lets do it, here and now!

Wait there is a problem. With every port under swedish flag i will be not able to do hostility missions. Rediii, ur idea sucks. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Like 3