Game-Labs Forum

Helping players.

blubasso

Until yesturday i had a fir/fir Snow with medium cannons in every decks. Then i read in forum that fir/fir (no buffs) are sailing coffins so i sold her and bought another one thicker, with carronades on upper deck and medium cannons on the others.

Today i wanted to try my new Snow and i went out KPR hoping to meet some good NPC to dueling with. I saw a french Navy Brig alone and i pursued it. In the meanwhile, someone came and targeted the same ship, entering in combat before me. I decided to join the battle anyway, but since he was the first entering in battle, i wrote him once i was in istance i will help him but i will let him to sink the enemy. I charged my cannons with chains and i started to find the best position with always the wind behind me. It was intersting to maneuver searching for the best position with relatively safeness due my team’s new friend shooting at enemy’s hull. 

Perhaps my team mate was a newcomer and he couldn’t menage the fight, so i started to aim to the enemy’s hull too. I almost sunk our foe and then i told my team mate: “Ok she’s almost dead. Finish the work”. He did it but went out before to search the wreck. I did it: nothing really special as i thought.

But i felt good, helping someone i didn’t know, just for the sake to help him (and myself) ;)

Edited by blubasso
  • Like 8

:D :D

I helped him mainly because i see him as me, some days ago: trudging through the waters, trying to fight an "impossible" fight... 

Now i am not a salty dog but i am growing up 

:rolleyes:

Edited by blubasso
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, blubasso said:

Until yesturday i had a fir/fir Snow with medium cannons in every decks. Then i read in forum that fir/fir (no buffs) are sailing coffins so i sold her and bought another one thicker, with carronades on upper deck and medium cannons on the others.

Today i wanted to try my new Snow and i went out KPR hoping to meet some good NPC to dueling with. I saw a french Navy Brig alone and i pursued it. In the meanwhile, someone came and targeted the same ship, entering in combat before me. I decided to join the battle anyway, but since he was the first entering in battle, i wrote him once i was in istance i will help him but i will let him to sink the enemy. I charged my cannons with chains and i started to find the best position with always the wind behind me. It was intersting to maneuver searching for the best position with relatively safeness due my team’s new friend shooting at enemy’s hull. 

Perhaps my team mate was a newcomer and he couldn’t menage the fight, so i started to aim to the enemy’s hull too. I almost sunk our foe and then i told my team mate: “Ok she’s almost dead. Finish the work”. He did it but went out before to search the wreck. I did it: nothing really special as i thought.

But i felt good, helping someone i didn’t know, just for the sake to help him (and myself) ;)

All players that have this mentality are worth their weight in gold to the success of the game. I was fortunate enough to run into a similarly generous player on my first day, who kindly spent a few hours explaining the basics. It was enough to get me hooked, and I've been here ever since. 

Try not to lose the helpful attitude. I think many players have gotten too caught up in the messy politics and drama and have stopped looking for oppertunities to help the new guys out.

6 hours ago, EliteDelta said:

All players that have this mentality are worth their weight in gold to the success of the game. I was fortunate enough to run into a similarly generous player on my first day, who kindly spent a few hours explaining the basics. It was enough to get me hooked, and I've been here ever since. 

Try not to lose the helpful attitude. I think many players have gotten too caught up in the messy politics and drama and have stopped looking for oppertunities to help the new guys out.

Well, since i was here both ingame and in forum, i met lots of helping players, one over all was @SKurj. Someone helps a lot, some other less, but each did it. Very, very few ppl ignore me, but it’s ok: i am not new to multiplyer games and i didn’t aspect, as a newcomer, a long red velvet carpet and 21 cannons salvo by the community. It was a very pleasant surprise to see such a community as here... :) But it’s always good to meet someone satisfied of the game that “looses some time with you” sharing a little bit of his experience, trying to give freely to the new players a little of his fun. It’s not a job, just passion. :)

Edited by blubasso
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I also have a request for help! Please help the player not to die of boredom!!!

42 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

Хочет кто организовать пару договорных боев 1х1, 2х2, 3х3 (ну или больше, если народ соберется)? Оставляйте контакты, как с вами связаться в игре, и какие кораблики хотите топить (Лень мне искать пвп и устраивать ПБ, а играться хочется). 1х1 можно и не до затопления, Меркантильные идеи отбрасывайте сразу, на деньги/марки и т.п. драться не буду принципиально, максимум за символический приз в 10 марок.

P.S. Буду благодарен если донесете мое предложение вашим друзьям которые играют в навал но не читают форум

Translate: Looking for 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 pvp (or more if there is a desire) Place your in-game contacts here. Which ships? How much people? (I'm too lazy to look for pvp or set PB, but I want to fun!) 1x1 battle we can not sunk each other. No battles for marks, money, etc..a symbolic prize of 10 marks for the winner, this is the maximum that I can offer you.  Contact me in game - DreamMaker.

6 hours ago, DreamMaker said:

(I'm too lazy to look for pvp or set PB, but I want to fun!)

These people that are to lazy to create their own content, but rather want others to deliver them content served on a silver tray.

Sorry, I don't find any words to describe my feelings ...

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Batman said:

These people that are to lazy to create their own content, but rather want others to deliver them content served on a silver tablet.

Sorry, I don't find any words to describe my feelings ...

so i can help you: you can silent

I try to create accessible pvp content (not gang - pvp!) and you take me to judge ... I also do not find words to describe such hypocrisy

Edited by DreamMaker
  • Like 1

Just now, DreamMaker said:

so i can help you: you can silent

No hard feelings involved here - I just don't understand; complaining about lack of content, but in the same sentence admitting you are to lazy to make your own content ...