Game-Labs Forum

瑞典欢迎中国队长!

瑞典欢迎中国球员。 瑞典议会已同意帮助中国球员和部族在适当的时区设立港口和地区。 瑞典人组织在一个民主的理事会中,所有的宗族都在参与和工作.
我们通过各种方式帮助对方获得胜利标记,船只,交易和游戏的其他方面。中国队VOLVO已经在瑞典活跃起来,可能需要更多球员,以便我们能够建立一个足够大的中国社区,以充分享受比赛并积极参与RvR。 帮助我们前进,今天加入瑞典!如果您有任何疑问,请联系JOJO93或sveno(只有英语口语),我们非常乐意提供帮助。 欢迎全家人加入我们。

新年快乐!:)

Edited by sveno
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, TommyShelby said:

Wait what, Sveno speaks Chinese now? :P

不,我使用谷歌翻译,检查它是否有意义,将其翻译回英文,希望它对中文可读。

No, i use google translate, checking if it makes sense by translating it back to english, hope its readable for chinese.

1 minute ago, ZuLu oNe5432 said:

:) he he are there not enough swedes ingame?:D

在我们的时区是的。 但我想更积极地帮助华人社区成立,让他们能够充分享受游戏。

In our time zone yes. But i want to help the Chinese community more actively to set up so they can enjoy the game fully.

• Like 1

Just now, sveno said:

不,我使用谷歌翻译,检查它是否有意义,将其翻译回英文,希望它对中文可读。

No, i use google translate, checking if it makes sense by translating it back to english, hope its readable for chinese.

Makes sense translating it to spanish so I guess it will be the same for english.

• Like 1

@sveno

Kung Hai Fat Choi

@Christendom

From Hong Kong my local NA-OW ping 180 and China (inner City) should be the same. Was 260 then after [Global PvP] went it dropped. NA-Legends I got down to 130 ping. Even so from HK to Australia and NZ it collapses with 300+ for the antipodeans.

South Korea and Japan no idea on ping rate but if these are localization targets as well as China then we need our own server to drop it to nearer EU standards. Also, with daylight savings our AUS/NZ players suffer the most here with server maintenance as well they don’t feel the NA love at the moment.

Ping at 180 is not a real issue, but its about 1-2 seconds in a PB with delay and similar in a boarding action. Can be frustrating at times, I suspect the mad gamers in SK wouldn’t accept such a difference so worth thinking about.

Norfolk

• Like 2